Chapter 20: Forget Forever

Justin's point of view:

Me: ugh I'm at home.

Pam: cool I'll talk to you later then

Pam seems so mad. It's just that, I don't know. I'm strongly attached to her, but I still have feelings for Mallory. I honestly thought she'd never find out about me kissing Mallory, but she was there. She saw us. God I'm such a dumb ass. I shouldn't have kissed her. Mallory's kisses weren't the same as Pam's.

Pam has soft lips.

Mallory's weren't anything like Pam's.

Pam smiles every time she kissed me.

Mallory just kissed me, but I don't know...Pam kisses me, as If she was so in love with me. While Mallory, just kissed me like I'm whatever. I'm an idiot. I wish I never met Mallory. Now I miss Pam more than ever, and I don't know what to do.

Pam's Point of View:

Setting: After School

After the bull shit Whitney gave me, I turned around because I heard someone repeatedly yell my name out. I turned around seeing Will. He had a white muscle tank, showing off his muscles and khaki pants. He looked great. He smiled at me, then asked "Did you think I was kidding when I said we should hang out everyday?"

I giggled saying "What are you doing here?"

He scratched his back saying "How could I not come back to see you after yesterday? You looked so heart broken, I'm here to make you feel better. Are you hungry?"

"Oh god yes, I'm starving."

"Then get in, loser."

"Will, you sound like Regina George."

"I know. I try." He put his hand up in defense.

"You're so crazy." I said while laughing.

"So, what's up with Justin?" He asked while he drove.

"I don't know. I have to talk to him later, but I'm just so tired of crying, I kinda don't wanna deal with him anymore." I said with a tired voice. You could tell by my swollen eyes how fatigue I was. My eyes were swollen from crying and from my tiredness.

"Well, you shouldn't cry for him. He's so not worth it. The only person you should cry for, should be..." He began thinking.

"You?" I asked. A little giggle came out.

"Well I mean yeah, but you'll never loose me. You're stuck with me forev--"

"Don't you dare say that word."

"What word?"

"The f- word."

"What? Fuck?" He began to laugh.

"No, I didn't want you to say forever."

"Damn, we have to bust a cap on Justin's ass, he's traumatizing you. He's getting you scared of forever. Call him right now." He joked.

"Oh god no!" I started to giggle.

"Come on. Call him, let's solve things right now." He parked outside Jimmy John's.

"Shit. Okay..." I began searching for Justin's contact. Before I called him, I felt so nervous. I heard it ring after ring, until he answered.

"Put it on speaker." Will whispered.

"Hello?" Justin said through the phone.

"Justin?"

"Hey..."