3

The next day after another long day at work you sit on the counter opening a bottle of wine sipping from the bottle. You hear your stomach growling while you get down and open your fridge pulling some food out to make pasta. While you were cooking dinner there was a sound of shuffling and heavy footsteps. You look behind you then shakes it off turning the stove off. The footsteps get louder and louder while blood ooze stains the hardware floors. You grab a knife from the drawer walks towards to the front entrance seeing the same man from yesterday as you raise your knife. 

"Who are you?" You yell out.

"Jack! Remember me?" He cried out.

"Jack!?" You yelled again not believing it. 

"I know I look different," He said looking down

"No. It can't be.." You say while dropping the knife. 

"Jenny cult. Remember? Your roommate was involved with it." Jack said.

"What are you?" You asked looking at him more closely. 

"I should ask you the same thing you look 19 still," He said noticing how fairly young you look. 

"I'm 28," You say. 

"If you hiding something tell me," He says smiling at you. 

"I still don't trust you but who or what are you?" You ask.

"I'm now the son of Chernabog," He says.

"Your joking?" You say trusting this strange man a bit more. 

"No, I'm serious now tell me about you," He says while taking a seat down on the floor.

💜
💜
💜
💜
💜
💜
💜
💜
💜
💜
💜
💜
💜

A/n: Will you talk Jack your secret?