5

2 months later...

You and Jack have been getting closer and closer eventually you two started to date. You have always been curious about where Jack goes after he leaves your places so one night you decide to follow him. After a good 5 minutes of walking deeper and deeper into the woods their a force field that Jack enters through. You stand behind a tree seeing a huge slightly old building with different people who look oddly weird step out or in. You feel a long tentacles touch you as you jump back. 

"What you doing here?" The voice boom out.

"I followed someone," You say refusing to look at the person. 

"Y/n?" The voice said again. 

"Father?" You say looking up at the person.

"Who did you follow?"He asked.

"Jack..." You say.

"How do you know him?" He asked again.

"College before the accident with him," You say.

Slenderman nod his hands taking your hand walking inside the house. Jack seeing you getting up fast following you two inside. Your father takes you to his office where he takes a book out showing you all the people who stay inside the house. Jack peeps inside listening into your conversation with him. He explains to you what has changed and what haven't.  

*********

Later on during dinner you opt out sneaking out the house heading back to the end of the woods. Jack follows you but ends up stopping going back inside. 

~Lovely

~Lovely