Chapter 8 - Enlightening Dine.

Here goes the next chapter. Thanks for reading the previous one.

Chapter dedicated to my third follower Johnlee1527!

Please do vote/ comment and share this story!

This chapter is more like a motivational one with some religious views and allusions. Hope you guys don't get bored. I kept it short otherwise you guys would have got bored to death. Apologies in advance.

Picture is of Mrs. Linda Lovara.

Jim's POV

We reached Mrs. Lovara's house. She had invited us for dinner and here we are parking the car outside her house. Eric could not drive us because he had to call the veterinary doctor as one of Ken's rabbit got seriously ill and neither Zendra nor George had returned home yet. I drove the car till Mrs. Lovara's house.

Her house was a small but comfortable and one would feel contented in it. She lived alone in that house. Again, I knew nothing about this lady but she invited me. She had even called on at the Baynson home and had told Ken to get me as well. Are things genuinely weird around or am I overthinking about them? Anyways, I parked the car and Ken and I went to the door and rang the bell.

"Coming!" We heard the old and humble voice of Mrs. Lovara. Ken had bought a gift with him. It was an expensive oriental wind chime whose design is quite rare out here in San Fransisco. Yep, It was an imported one from Japan. The old woman opened the door and welcomed us in. Her house was so warm. I could feel the happiness vibes as I entered the house. It was a happy home. The room had many religious portraits showing the events in the Bible. So she is a religious lady. Which means she might be homophobic. A great mess I've got myself into. I hope something bad does not happen cause today's day had already been so bad. First, Perrie then Zach and then my parents.

"Here's a gift for you, Mrs. Lovara!" Ken said with a smile on his face.

"Oh there was no need for it!" She said gleefully.

"Its from Jim's and my salary! Keep it!" Ken said happily.

"Alright!" she said accepting the gift.

We sat on the couch. Mrs. Lovara and Ken were talking about Australia and his life over there. I was just looking at the house. It was a calm place you know.. and it smelled amazing. It had that perfect calm odour. Suddenly, Ken got a call.

"Hello?...Yeah its me. Tell me... What? ....Okay!Alright. I'll wait outside, Mom." he said hanging up.

"Mrs. Lovara, Can you give me ten minutes off? My servant, Bob is coming with some documents and my Mom needs my signature on them immediately so can I like wait outside?" Ken asked her.

"Sure!" she said and then Ken left. It was just me and her there now.

"We'll wait for Ken and then begin dinner." she said smiling at me. I only nodded with a smile.

"I wanted to talk to you something, Jim!"

"Yeah sure. Tell me!"

"Its about today afternoon."

Wow. I know that I will get sympathy. "What about that?" I asked.

"Jim. I'm not expressing any sympathy to you. And as you can see, I'm quite a religious woman." she said pointing at the potraits, "And you probably think I'm a homophobe, but I'm not! I myself had a gay son!"

"Okay?"

"Well you know... I heard all about what happened with you. And I want to help you, son! I know you must be hating yourself, your life, Zach and your parents! You must be thinking, why me?"