Chapter 26 - Renounce Self Harm.

Thanks for the 7k+ reads, 950+ votes and 2K+ comments. Made my day <3

Chapter dedicated to the cute and sweet royalpikachu.

Picture is of Adam.

Jim's POV- From the changing room

I entered the changing room and began to undress. What was haunting me was the reaction of these guys on seeing the wounds on my back and thighs. I changed into my swimming trunks and just stood inside. What do I do? Do I go out? Will they believe me if I lie to them that the wounds were due to some accident? I hope they do. I took a deep breath and exhaled and calmed myself down and gathered all the courage and opened the door to come out of the changing room.

Holy shit! I saw a sexy Adam, Harry and Robert standing over there. My gaze fell on Harry. His blue eyes were so soothing that they gave me confidence. Fuck, Harry was so sexy. His well shaped abs and his tempting lips. I'm so having a boner in my trunks. I really need to stop. Adam was looking sexy as well but Harry was sexier. I couldn't shift my gaze from Harry's body.

Suddenly, I realized what I was doing so I said sheepishly,"Uh-can we g-go? Janet and Jenny might be waiting for us."

"Sure bro! On to the beach!" Adam said putting his hand over my shoulder and leading me out. Honestly I would have preferred Harry touching me like that. Thank God, no one noticed the scars yet. But I gotta be ready... they're sure to notice the scars cause they are all over my back. Suddenly, Adam turned back so even I turned back and so did Robert. I looked at Harry and he stood there as if he had seen a ghost. He was looking at me petrified.

"Dude Harry, why are you waiting there? Come fast, Janet will get shit pissed." Adam called Harry.

Harry just stared at me petrified. I knew what was coming. No No No No No. This cannot be. Harry noticed my scars. Shit shit shit.

"Dude Harry?" Adam spoke up once again, "What happened? You look as if you've seen a fucking ghost! Look at your fa-" and then he pause and looked at my back, equally petrified as Harry.

"Jim?" Adam said with utter shock on his face.

"Umm...y-y-yeah?" I asked nervously. I know what is coming. I am so gonna be screwed. I just need to be convincing. C'mon tell me you noticed my scars.

"What's these scars on your back and thighs?" Adam said with a concerned look.

Damn right. Shit, I gotta be convincing. Otherwise, I'll lose these guys. I mean who likes to be friends with sad people. Honestly no one does. And those scars are marks of some really depressing memories. Shit man, Ken should have been here. Or Janet. They would have covered it up for me or at least their presence gives me confidence.

"Uh. umm... it's b-because of an a-accident." I said nervously. Hope they believe. Fingers crossed.

"Accident? How? When? Why?" Harry said in a devastated tone. I really didn't like Harry get so stressed because of me. I'm lying and he doesn't deserve it. Shit, when he finds out the truth, I won't have a chance for him. But I guess for now, for this wonderful day, I don't wanna create any problems. I was shit scared and nervous with worry showcasing on my forehead.

"Uh. Umm... Just some recent thing before I came to Melbourne." I said. That's all I could think.

Harry looked at me with a worried look and then in a concerned tone he said, "Is everything okay now? Do they still hurt?"

"Nope! It doesn't hurt any more." I said smiling at me. I smiled because that would bury the topic and would convince them. I didn't need to fake it because I actually smiled because Harry cared for me. Maybe, He likes me as well.