Take Your Breath Away

hello! this is my first story I've ever tried to write. Which means it will probably suck, but I'll hope for the best!. You can tell I don't usually do this hence the awful cover and cheesy title (you'll see what I mean). On a lighter note I really do hope you like it and if you do, leave a comment or if you have some tips I would love to hear them :) thank you!

*Marcel's pov*

This is it.

Today is the day.

All the late night planning, piles of paperwork and extra hours at work will finally pay off today. I never thought that I, Marcel Edwards, would be in charge of planning out the choreography and styling for One Direction's new movie. The One Direction!

I can't believe I'll actually be presenting my idea's in front of them. Usually Harvey and Jonny (my bosses) don't let me present, because I'm just a 19 year old intern and I may be a tad bit clumsy sometimes, but last month they said they wanted to "see what I got" as Jonny put it.

So today I intend on giving the best presentation possible! I've practiced in front of the mirror almost everyday and I always nail it.

At least that's what I think.

I'm also quite excited to see a certain Louis Tomlinson. I've had a weird obsession with him for as long as I can remember. Well I guess every fan does...

I straightened out my silk brown tie as best as I could, while running a hand over my new tan sweater vest getting rid of any creases. I love my style, even though some people make fun of me for it. I like to dress smart, is that such a bad thing? I searched my room in hopes of finding my glasses. I spotted them sitting atop my desk, where I had left them last night after some late night reading, it was the new issue of my favourite comic! That reminds me, Comic-Con is soon, I CAN'T WAIT!

I slide them on pushing the huge lenses further up the bridge of my nose. I turned to look in the mirror and nodded satisfied with what I saw. I immediately started to work on my bushy hair. I hated it. I wish it wasn't this curly, it makes it harder to gel back.

10 minutes later I managed to tame my crazy hair to something more stylish. I've been in love with this hair style ever since I saw it in a magazine at my grandfathers house. I mean, it was in a magazine so it must be in style...right?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the familiar ringing of marimba fill the room. Man I love that ring-tone. I looked around my room before spotting it on my bedside table. I clumsily jumped over my bed diving for the phone. I grabbed it fumbling for the answer button.

I cleared my throat before before answering "h-hello?"

"Marcal it's Jonny, The Direction will be arriving early so we need you to get here now!" He yelled slightly.

I gulped letting out a tiny breath "umm uh-yeah of course Sir and u-um it-it's Marcel Sir"

"Whatever Marcal, just be here quick!" He hung up before I was able to answer.

I shoved my phone in the pocket of my brown trousers and headed downstairs to take my daily nasal medication, If I don't take it my nose and throat gets all phlegmy and you don't even want to know . Quickly I got all the supplies I needed for the presentation and ran out the door, but not before I grabbed my inhaler. God knows I'll need it.

I made it to the head office in record time. I'm actually surprised I didn't get pulled over due to the fact that I was going waaay over the speed limit. I'm such a horrible person.

I ran into the building tripping over my feet several times before I made it to the elevator. I tumbled inside before the doors closed thankfully. I set down the stand and charts beside me, letting out a tired breath.