Our First Play Date (Asriel POV)

"Wanna go outside to play?" I ask. I don't know if Chara is going to say yes. "Uh... I guess. There's nothing better to do anyway..." Chara sighs. I was surprised. Usually Chara says no. But I am excited!

"Hey Chara, guess what!" I say playfully. "Yeah?" Chara said flipping her hair to the left side. "Tag!" I yelled. I tag Chara and ran by the door. "Hey!" Chara screams, they start to charge at me.

"Wait before you guys leave," Mom scolds us. "Pick some flowers for some decoration." She smiles. "You can still play, but when you're done at least have some flowers in your hand." "Ok love you mom." I smile. Chara was still charging at me after mom told us to get flowers. I ran out the door.

I ran to a random flower field. The golden flowers were swaying. Before I knew it Chara tags me from behind. "Tag!" Chara tags. I just stand there. I look back. Chara was smiling. "Heh, I guess I'm it!" I laugh. " Get ready!" "Nah... Let's take a break." Chara plops down on the grass.

"Ok fine..." I stumble to where Chara was sitting. I plop next to them. "It's a nice day... Huh?" I smile. "Hmmm, I guess... Seems to me the same weather everyday." Chara sighs. They bring there knee to there chest. They put there arms on top of the knees, then they rested their head on their arms.

"We need to get the flowers now... I wanna go home." I whined. Chara smirks. "What ever you say." Chara playfully punches the back of my arm. "Ouch... Not that hard!" I whined.

Chara pulls me up to my feet.