Happy Birthday!

Asriel and Chara just finished putting all the candles on the birthday cake. "How much candles do you think we put on there?"Chara had a worried expression. "I don't know..." Asriel answered with a smile. He wanted Chara to smile back to, but Chara didn't. "Are you ok Chara?" Asriel worried. "No, no I'm fine." Chara tried to hide her feelings with a smile, and it worked. "Ok... if you say so..." Asirel sat down on the chair by the table. Chara walked to the chair that was across from Asriel. Toriel came into the room. "He should be coming soon," she smiled. She sat down next to Chara. Chara started to play with the table cloth while they waited for him. Then, sound of creeking filled the room.

The door slowly opened. And to their suprise, it was their dad. (Asgore) "Daddy!" Asriel sprung out of his chair and came to hug his dad. "Happy Birthday!" "Aww~ thank you son." Asgore smiled. Chara still was sitting there. Their arms were crossed on the table, they put their head down on top of their arms. Like they were going to sleep. "Hey, Chara," Asgore smiled and patted their back. Chara sprung up with a suprised expression. "Sorry to scare you like that." He laughed. ""Hey 'dad'" Chara looked behind them. "Nice to see you happy." Asgore made his way to the chair next to Asriel.

"I will get dinner out from the oven, we'll have the cake later." Toriel got up from her seat and got the oven glove. She opened it and the room was filled with the smell of meat loaf. It made Chara happy to smell the meat loaf, it was one of their favorite foods. But again, it made them sad to think of their own village. 'They already forgot about me... Didn't they?' they thought. On the side dish of the meat loaf, it was chowhound. They had two choices of what the drink they want. Milk or water.

When they all took one last bite of their food, it was time for the cake. Toriel lit all the candles that was on there. They sang happy birthday. Asgore blew all the candles with one blow. The cake was suprisingly small, so Asgore ate it all to himself. Chara went to their bedroom to get their note book with a pencil. They sat at the kitchen table and started to draw. Chara drew a small bowl filled with fruit. It was neatly drawn.

"That's a very nice drawing there Chara," Asgore said above Chara

"That's a very nice drawing there Chara," Asgore said above Chara. "Uhhhh... Thanks?" Asgore walked 'peacefully' into his room. 'He's probably had a bad day at work...' Chara thought.

Asgore's P.O.V
'What's Chara gonna do when I tell them the truth? When is Asriel going to learn Chara can't stay forever?' I had to think hard.

I couldn't take it anymore. On day, someone going to tell them. Maybe tomorrow? Probably, gosh I'm so stressed!