Chapter Nine- Come & Get It

Recap: 

AJ's POV

As I'm putting on my outfit, all I can think about are the events that just transpired on the couch. After what just happened, i just might take him back..... NAH!!! But he could be a great sex buddy! I think to myself as I head to the shoot.

"Are you ready Miss Lee?" The photographer asks me.

"Ready when you are!" Behind him I see Dolph and.... PUNK! They're standing right next to each other talking! Concentrate AJ! You have a shoot to do, so you better make it look good... I push them out of my head, and start the shoot.

**********************************************************************

Later that night......

I'm in my room, putting on my lingerie I bought after we were finished recording Smackdown when my phone rings.

Look in my eyes, what do you see, the cult of personality

That's my ringtone for Punk. I have the entrance theme for all the superstars and diva's numbers I have in my phone set up as their ringtone. It's a text from Punk saying:

Let's meet up later tonight. There's a really cool italian restaurant I've wanted to try. I also have a suprise for you ;).... text me back as soon as you get this.

I wonder what the suprise is..... I text him back. I shouldn't be lying to him like this........ 

Can't. Not feeling good, but how about tommorrow night? Sorry. :(

I shoudn't have lied to him.... but he'll understand, right? He texts back.

Umm, sure. Sorry you're not feeling good Hope you feel better tommorrow. :(

Awww! I feel so sorry for Punk! But he understands....

Thanks. Goodnight Punk. I love you.

Night. Love you too.

So I put my phone down when I get another text.

I'm here to show the world x2, come on, bring it on!

It's the man I've been waiting for. Dolph.

I'm outside.

Finally!!! I take one last look at myself before I text him back.

The door is unlocked. When your're ready come & get it. ;)

I hear the door open. I run and lay on the bed and do a sexy pose, like they do on TV. I turn off my phone and set it on the nightstand when Dolph comes in looking sexy as ever. He's shirtless with his black cotton vest on, and his black pants and shoes. Damn he looks good! Can't wait to see what he has packing under those pants..... He turns off his phone and sets it by mine.

"Hey sexy. You ready for this?" He asks me.

"When your ready come and get it baby, with your sexy ass." He gives me one off those half-smiles that makes me melt. He takes off his vest and jumps in the bed with me...... you know the rest!

What do you think? Was she wrong to lie to Punk just to get some hot action from Dolph? I think she wasn't, because personally, I would've lied ANY day to get some from the Show-Off! Come on, look at the picture to the right! Who WOULD'NT want a piece of THAT!

Comment & Vote?

Thefuturemrsorton119