Chapter Thirteen- It's Time

Monday Night Raw

AJ's POV

So it's time to publicially humiliate and punish Punk. Starting on Raw! I'm so excited! Finally! I get to show my ex-boyfriend what happens when you mess with the Diva's Champion! So I'm getting ready to kick off Raw with a promo with Randy addressing the WWE Universe, "explaining" why I did what I did last night at MITB. Honestly, I don't see why I have to explain to these, "people" why I did what I did. But, I gotta listen to Vince. I'm in my dressing room when a producer knocks on my door and says, "We're live in three Miss Lee. You might wanna start heading to the curtain." 

"Okay. I'm coming right now. Thanks."

"No problem." I'm actually kinda glad I decided to change into my gear as soon as I got to the arena. So I head to the curtain, and as soon as I get there, my music starts playing. Damn! I at least wanted to chill and take a breath before I go out to the ring! That's just something I do when we go live. But instead of taking a nice, long breath, I take a quick one and go through the curtain and out to the ring.

Let's light it up!

As I skip down the ramp, I feel an electric shock go through my body. I get it every time I come down the ramp. It feels... awesome! It's indescribable! I know I'm not the only one. Every superstar and diva, heel or face, feels the same thing, and if you ask them, they'll tell you the same thing. I get in the ring, and wait for Randy to come out. I already have two mics in my hand.

I hear voices in my head, they counsel me, they understand, they talk to me

As soon as Randy's music hits, I feel an electric reaction again. But this isn't just any reaction. It's a reaction of... lust. What's wrong with me? Sometimes I love this man, and sometimes I just wanna jump on his bones like it's just me and him in the arena! Does he feel like that too? Probably. You know how I know? It's because of the way he was looking at me at MITB. I knew I was looking the same way, but I could feel his love/lust for me was greater than my love/lust for him. And by the way we kissed outside the ring. It was just so good! I get goose bumps just thinking about it! So anyway, I come back to Earth to see Randy on the second turnbuckle doing his signature move. Look at how his abs flex when he poses..... FOCUS AJ! You have a promo to do, then you both have matches, then you have the last promo with Punk and The Shield, and then you can have Randy allll to yourself for the rest of the night! But first, this. So FOCUS! I listen to my inner voice and try to focus. I give Randy a mic and he begins talking.

"My name is Randy Orton." The WWE Universe boos loudly. By the way Raw is in Punk's hometown of Chicago, Illinois. That just makes the plan to humiliate Punk even better! So Randy continues talking, complimenting me, of course.

"And my girlfriend, the greatest Diva's Champion of all time is forced to explain her actions last night at MITB. Roll the tape."  The titantron only shows highlights of what happened. It first shows Randy and I looking at each other, then our paasionate kiss, then me throwing the ring into the crowd, Randy and I professing our love/lust for each other and the kiss, then me slapping Punk, to Randy giving him a sexy ass RKO, then showing Randy telling Punk why he left his gear in the training room. It shows me kissing Punk, and wiping it off and banging his head back on the mat. It ends with us holding our titles up. The WWE Universe boos, obviously not liking the new AJ and Randy. I pick up where Randy left off.

"You see, the reason I did what I did was because I was hurt. What CM Punk did last week on Smackdown was awful and disgusting! Really Punk? Lita? I probably wouldn't have been mad if it was Kelly Kelly or Eve. But Lita? Really? I didn't know you would stoop to such a level. I just can't believe--"