Chapter- 6

When you were sitting on the bench talking to yourself Zayn and Niall were heading towards the backstage.

Niall said "bro sorry to use your tag line but really what's happening??"

Zayn was clueless about what Niall was asking. He replied "What do you mean by that?"

He frowned and said "between you and y/n."

Zayn was shocked for a moment he didn't know what to say. He too was figuring out what he actually feels so he tried to sound as normal as he could and said "Nothing."

"What nothing?? Man we all can see what happened at the stage and now on the bench." Niall said

"Look It was nothing I just wanted to thank y/n for her support."

Niall stopped and crossed his arms because of which Zayn too stopped walking and looked at him.

Niall looked at him and said"By kissing her ?"

Zayn was getting annoyed with so much questions so with a little louder tone he said" I didn't kissed her."

"But you were about to do that. What's wrong with you bro.? You share everything with us. From your first crush to your first kiss everything. So now why not telling?"He asked

Zayn placed his hands on his head and said"You are over reacting Niall there is nothing like that."

And he started walking again.

Niall also started walking a bit faster so that he could match Zayn's steps.

He with a low tone asked him"Do you love her?"

This question really made Zayn crazy. He was surprised by this question. He wanted to end the topic but Niall's curiosity was not letting him do that. 

He stopped and turned to him and said"What?? what did you just said?"

"I said do you love her?"

Zayn didn't replied. He was preparing answer in his mind but he couldn't come up with anything so he started walking again completely ignoring the question.

"So what should I take your silence as?"

"I don't know."

By saying this Zayn fastened his footsteps and reached backstage. By his action it seemed as if he didn't wanted to talk about this. 

Niall sighed and didn't forced him and followed him towards the backstage.

At backstage when Zayn and Niall reached there Dean said" So here is the One Direction which is going to be world's biggest band" 

Louis said" Thank you so much sir. If you didn't gave us permission to perform we would not be receiving any appraisals. Thanks for your support."

Dean laughed and replied" Oh don't thank me thank y/n. She is the one who requested me to do that.

When Zayn heard your name his eyes widened. And he started to think as how much thankful he is to you.

"Okay boys Its too late now. I have to go now. Good Luck.!" And he shake hands with each one of them and left.

Now everyone turned their attention to Zayn and he looked at them and said "What?"

Harry said "Where is y/n? We all wanted to thank her."

Zayn said "I don't know its late she must have left." And after saying this Zayn also made his way out to the parking but this time from the other side.

Liam looked at Niall and asked"What's wrong with him?"

Niall shrugged his shoulders and said"I too don't know."

So they all decided to thank you in a different way.

When this all was happening you were still sitting on that bench thinking what to do? To tell Zayn about your feelings or not.?

It was so confusing situation. At one side you liked him a lot. That was true but love has its own meaning and you were not sure about it. And the other side was Zayn whose actions projected something else and his words, something else. It was all mess after today. 

No one was sure about how they feel. None of them wanted to tell the other. Everyone was lost in their world. 

People just try to assume in fact preassume  the stuff. They think that they know everything but actually the story is lot more different as they think it to be. You were one of them. You yourself made the statement that Zayn might not be in love with you. or he is just shy to say that to you instead of asking him you made the answer in your mind.

The cold wind was blowing which made you shiver a bit. Your phone was continuously ringing. It was your dad calling but you didn't paid attention to it. You were lost in your own thoughts.

Just then a car stopped in front of you and the windows rolled down.

You looked inside the car and smiled.

He smiled back and asked you" It's very late. What are you doing here?"

You replied " Oh nothing I was about to leave"

"Shall I drop you?" He asked.

"Oh thanks a lot but don't worry I will manage." You said.

He giggled" Its almost midnight. You don't have a car with you. You won't find a cab at this time still you will manage. How? By walking."

You laughed at his words.

Okay so this was a short part but because I wanted you people to guess who is in the car...?? I know its easy to guess but still lets see who gets it right.. ;)

And yeah I hate Zayn :'( Not like I hate Zayn but I hate that Zayn who is with Gigi.. I mean that girl just look at her past relationships.. She is not a girl to show your love to :( I wish Perrie would come back to Zayn's life. She was perfect for him and she loved him so much :'( 

Anyways guys vote and vote :P Thank you :*