Chapter- 11

You stopped and turned around to found Niall standing behind you.

"Hey y/n what you doing here?" He said

You immediately wiped your tears and said "Hey Niall. Oh nothing I was just passing from here. Assignment work yeah!"

"Are you crying?" He asked trying to look into your eyes.

"What ? No I am not. Something went into my eyes that all." You said and pretended to remove the dust from your eyes.

"This line is too old now. Try something new" He said with a smirk.

You were speechless. 

You didn't know what to say now. So the only thing you could manage to say was "I am sorry."

"Sorry? Why are you saying sorry? I want to know why are you crying?" He said

You looked at his face, cleared your throat and said "I—i- Z—aa—yy—nn ."

Your eyes were filled with tears. You immediately hugged Niall and started crying even more.

 Niall rubbed your back and said " Shhsshh just stop crying and tell me what's wrong. I assure you that I will help you."

You pulled back and somehow controlled your tears.

"You asked me that day in the car about what's going on between me and Zayn?" You said.

"Yes I did." He said.

"I love Zayn." You tried to speak as fast as you can.

Niall stared at you in shock. He didn't knew what to say? How to react?

You were waiting for a reaction.

"Really!! It means I guessed right. But I wasn't sure that you loved him that's why I asked you that day." He said moving his hands in the air. He seemed happy and confused both.

"Yes I love him." 

You finally knew that you loved him. You loved him since the day you both started talking. You didn't realized it at first but today when he didn't came to open the door, the hurt you felt in your heart made you understand what you thought as liking wasn't just liking.

You have always loved him.

"Well that's great. So what's the problem just go and tell him." He said with excitement. 

He was happy after all he didn't knew Zayn loved someone else.

"I love him but I can't tell him." You said

His smile fell down and he said"What? Why?"

"He doesn't feels the same for me." You replied

"Have you asked him?"

You pursed your lips in a thin line.

"No"

"No? Then how can you be so sure." He said.

You looked away. Things were juggling in your mind. What to say? How to explain everything to Niall.

"Y/n? What happened? Is there something else you want to say?" He asked.

You said" Since day you took Zayn with you at the backstage. He hadn't replied to any of my calls or texts during these 3 days. Today he came to my house at 2 am, he was sweating, his breath was heavy. It seemed like he got into a fight cause he was punched on his face. He was too tired so I thought that I should ask him about this in the morning. But when I woke up and went to talk to him he talked very rudely and just left. And so I decided to go to his house. I knocked at his door many times but no one opened it. I thought that maybe he isn't at home but when I was about to leave I saw him at the window which means he was in but he didn't opened the door. And this makes me feel like he doesn't want to talk anymore so I have decided not to interfere more in his life. And also he is soon going to propose someone and I don't think that it is a nice idea to tell him that I love him." And you stopped catching your breath.

You told all story to Niall like a news reader. You said it so fast as if you had a note of all this fixed in front of you and you reading it loud. 

Niall was in shock. He just stood there looking at your face.

"Niall?" You said

"Oh yeah so Okay how do you know that he is going to propose some other girl?" he asked.

"When he was sleeping a box fell down from his pocket and it read I love you." You looked away.

"Look y/n I think this is not about some girl. Its something else. As far as I know him. Even if there is some other girl which I don't think is. This is not an excuse of not talking to you. If he loves some other girl then its ok but why would he behave rudely to you? You are his friend. I think you should tell him that you love him." He said

"No I cant do that Niall." You immediately looked at him. 

 "What if he didn't liked this? He might end up the little friendship that is left between us." You said.

"If you want I can tell him." He said.

"No you wont do that. I don't want him to know this."You stated.

"But.."

You interrupted Niall and said" Promise me Niall you wont tell him anything."

Niall didn't said anything.  

"Promise me. Please." You said

He sighed "Ok I promise I wont tell him."

You forced a smile and said "Its getting late I should leave."

He nodded and you waved at him and started walking back to your home.

Niall wanted to tell Zayn but he couldn't do that because he promised to you. You had already made your mind not to confess your love to Zayn. And Zayn, no one knew what was going through his mind. Who was that girl? Why he behaved like this seeming so distanced.

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for the next chapter. Its amazing I assure you guys. :D Can't wait to upload it... But before that I need to know what you guys think? Why is Zayn behaving like this? Whats going on in his mind? :')

Enjoy Reading x Don't forget to vote :)

And thanks a lot for the lovely comments.. :*