Chapter- 9

You thought of asking him what happened but instead he himself said" Can I ask you something?"

You pursed your lips and said"Yes"

"Is everything ok?" His face had a worried expression now.

"Yes Louis everything is ok. But why are you asking?" (*Why does he thinks that everything is not ok? Did he meant by Zayn's thing?*)

"Straight lie. Since the time you asked about Zayn you are lost somewhere. Do you wanna share something with me?" He said with a firm yet demanding tone.

You looked out of the window. 

Taking a sip from your glass you said" Its just I wanted Zayn to be here. You know me and Zayn we talk all day and......" 

You stopped for a moment. 

Louis was waiting for you to say something. He was not in a hurry, he was just curious and worried. 

"And I really like him. But since yesterday when Niall called Zayn to go with him. I haven't seen him. We haven't talked and I am really worried about him. I miss him." And a tear felled down from your eyes.

Louis placed his hand on your shoulder and said"No need to worry love. Maybe he is busy with something. Just wait he will talk to you himself. I know him very well."

"Maybe you are right Lou. I guess I am getting too much worried." You replied.

"Yeah that's great now come on join us we are going to play passing the parcel. It will be really fun."

You nodded and got seated with rest of them and you played all day. And at night Lou dropped you home.

You entered your house and checked your phone but still no call nothing from Zayn's side which made you really upset. 

You thought of calling him yourself.

You dialed his number but he didn't picked it up. So you decided to stop worrying as Louis said. (*Its too much now you not going to think about him. How can he be so ignorant?*)

And then you went to sleep.

But still you were just thinking about Zayn.

You checked your facebook account but nothing from Zayn at there too. He was active 2 days ago that is a day before their band's performance.

Some how you tried to sleep. 

Next day you woke up but you over slept so you thought of not going to college that day. 

In evening when you were feeling good you decided to do a bit of shopping like buying grocery etc. So you got ready and drove to the market area. Just when you were doing some window shopping too you entered a gift shop. While looking through the stuff you saw Zayn's favorite cologne. So you bought it for him since he made you feel special on the concert day. You started looking for something else too and your eyes paused at a beautiful thank you card and you purchased it as well. You paid the bill and reached home.

It was 9 o'clock at night already. You said to yourself" Its true girls take a lot of time to shop for even grocery stuff "

You unpacked all the stuff But left that card and Zayn's gift at your kitchen counter with the idea that if you didn't felt sleepy you will wrap it. 

Then You went to take a shower and after that you had your dinner. 

When you sat to wrap Zayn's gift you started to feel sleepy so you went to bed.

This was the first night you didn't thought about Zayn much. You slept peacefully and next day you woke up at the right time for your college. Still no thought of Zayn was in your mind. It seemed like the Zayn fever was getting away from you. But instead it was the silence before the thunderstorm.

When you reached college, after a long time you attended your first class cause usually when you talked to Zayn all night you always got late for it.

 After the class was over you thought of going to cafeteria you saw Harry, Louis, Liam and Niall but still no Zayn. This was the first time since last morning that you thought of asking the boys about Zayn.

"Hey Guys" You said taking a seat next to Niall.

 Now you and Niall were also close friends not like Zayn and you but yes like the one kind which close friends are. Louis was like a elder brother to you. He always supported you and gave you the best solution to your problems and yeah he was the one doing the most funny stuff and always making others laugh.

You enjoyed the boys company. When you were around them you didn't missed Zayn but still none could make you feel like Zayn did. After all you loved him.

After the common talks you said" Where is Zayn?" You tried to be as casual as you can. But the answer which you got wasn't pleasing. None of them had an clue about him so you again with a disappointed mood stayed there.

When the college got over you reached your home. You did few college assignments and then finally thought of going to sleep.

You were tired and since there was no Zayn occupying your mind you slept easily. 

But after sometime you heard knocking at your door. 

You woke up and looked at your clock it was 2am. You were shocked as who is knocking your door at midnight. 

You went to check it. 

You opened the door and your eyes widened at the sight

He was sweating, his clothes were dirty and he was breathing really heavy. It seemed that he might faint in a minute. 

You said" Oh my god what happened to you. Why your clothes are so dirty. Who did this to you.?" 

He with much effort replied " I will tell you this later" 

So you said" Ok Just come in." 

Yaya!!! I updated the cover and story both :D Tell me how is the cover looking??? :P For me its cute what about you???? Comment your views and  this chapter and the next chapter is the plot twister so don't forget to read..... And yeah VOTEEEEEE!!!!! x