Beautiful Target (JinyoungxYou)

Jinyoung sat somewhat anxious as his eyes averted to his phone. He was waiting for a reply from you. Why you? That question is

something one might ask themselves if it pertained to a moment like this where a famous idol was merely waiting for a reply from your contact name and number. Though of course Jinyoung has been harboring quite a secret from you these long months. The secret was only known by him and Sandeul and stay at that position. What is this secret that might put one on the edge of their seat in curiosity? It was simple. His feelings for you were indeed a secret his heart possessed.

As his phone vibrated and the screen illuminated with a message from you,Jinyoung's hand was quick to grasp it. His slim fingers started to type while his mind coordinated the words out for the perfect reply. If only you knew.

Here's the backup to it all. These feelings for you did not just merely sprout up out of the blue. Oh no,they,the feelings that is,had been growing a garden of their own since the first time he had met you. You could say Jinyoung had fallen hard without a way to crawl out of the hole he had duh of love.

If there were any flaws that you could have possible had, Jinyoung would not have counted them as such. Jinyoung loved everything about you from your shining hair to even the simplest of things.

Of course though his heart doesn't let those teaming expressions show. The poor idol hasn't even left the B1A4 dorms because of his struggling conflict of emotions.

To him messing up his primary chance to ask permission to be your one and only would seem devastating. It would seem as if his world would slowly crash down with the weight of rejection on top of him.

You were a large consistence of the things that brought Jung Jinyoung joy. Whether it was a silent room or the noisiest place in Seoul,he would think of you nonetheless.

He tapped the eraser of his worn down pencil on his well featured chin. These lyrics were not projecting to the page how he wanted. The problem? He had no lyrics. It was a sheet of blank paper and thoughts. His mind had wondered far off,Jinyoung knew of nothing to write about now.

A frustrated sigh left his pink lips. What a good song he was going to sing to you. That was the only plan he had of confession and now without the lyrics,the main components,the pleasant plan was blown out of the water.

His fingers gripped the binder that held of many other songs he has composed. His eyes reflected that of disappointment in himself.

Until his mind was distracted with the vibration of new replies. He smiled looking at your contact name. Beautiful target.

Soon the pen was writing a flurry of words. Words confessing every ounce of love he held towards you.

Indeed,he was writing about you.

His beautiful target.