Introducing Us

Putting a unique little twist on introductions to this set of characters in the You're Worth It short story.

Jared Hansen:

Hello! I'm Jared Hansen. I am at the ripe age of twenty. I'm six feet tall exact with an eight pack. I have brown hair that goes to my brown eyes and very tan skin tone.

I go to college in Florida. I was kicked out of my mother's house in Wisconsin because she is a homophobe. Extreme homophobe. So when I came out to her, telling her I was gay, she kind of took it very hard. She kicked me out at the age of seventeen.

I went to live with my dad in Florida. My parents split when I was seven years old; they just had their eight-year anniversary. My father decided to finally tell my mom that he is bisexual. She flipped out and divorced him. He kept in touch with me behind my mothers back, but he lived all the way in Florida so it was kind of hard to see each other.

So I packed up the stuff I bought for my baby and me, we left home and went to my dad's. When I got there, I told him what mom did and why. He was upset with her for doing that but he was more than happy to accept me and my baby.

Yes, you heard me correctly; I do have in fact have a four-year-old son. He is my life.

I was sixteen when I found out his mother was pregnant with him. By the time he came, I was already seventeen. I was dating this girl named, Sally. I felt really disgusted with myself for the feelings and attractions to boys. Now, I understand you can't really help it, but me being a sixteen-year-old, didn't like it or understand it. So I tried to have sex with a girl to see if I could get rid of the feelings and such. We had sex just one time and she got pregnant.

Sally was five-feet and six-inches and very skinny. She had long blond hair and bright icy blue eyes. Even though I am in-fact gay, she had been very beautiful. The reason I have been saying had instead of has, is because she isn't living anymore. Now, I know what your thinking, I killed her. I didn't. She died giving birth to my baby boy, Mason Hansen.

I couldn't pretend to be straight anymore. Being with girls physically and emotionally just wasn't for me, I guess. So I came out to my mom; which was a mistake.

Mason has big, big blue eyes that he got from his mother. Then brown hair from me. He is a very happy little kid. I tend to spoil him a lot though. His grin can light up a room by just walking into it.

We live in a small neighborhood with my father and his boyfriend at the moment. The whole neighborhood just adores Mason. I would have to say that I am a very proud father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam Haight (pronounced like Hate):

Hiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaa I'm Adam Haight. I'm nineteen years old. Yes I know, I'm getting old. It sucks big time!!

I am at the height of five-feet and five-inches. Very short, I know. I have these boring bluish, greenish eyes. I usually wear colored contacts to make my eyes not so boring. I have boring dark brown hair that I spice up with blond highlights. I have the normal scene boy hair that's spiky in the back and long in the front.

I live with my best friend in Florida, because well, I am nineteen. But I have been out of my parent's house since I was seventeen. My parents aren't the best, so to say. My father is abusive, and my mother is an alcoholic and drug addict. That's why my beautiful baby sister lives with my best friend and me.

My baby sister's name is Taylor Haight. She has black hair and bright green eyes. She is four years old.

I am gay. I am so gay, I poop rainbows. And it's fricken amazing!

My best friends name is Carrie Henry. She's twenty years old, she is completely straight. She has long brown hair and plain brown eyes with a speck of gold. She is very beautiful if I must say. And that's a shock considering girls creep me out. Their boobs and their other no-no part is just, EEEWWWWWW!!!!! But I love Carrie she is my best friend so she's all right.

I drive a motorcycle, which, is my favorite color, bright blue. I drive my baby everywhere. I named him, Mase. My favorite name of all time.