Park Time

Chapter 2 - Jared's P.O.V.

*1 Week Later*

It has been about a week since I met Adam. I had today off from work. So I figured I would take Mason to the parek to let him play around, let him relax, play a little bit more, then take him to get some ice cream.

Right now, I am sitting on a table by a slide that he is playing on. He slides down it then runs back to the top then slide down it again, up and down, up and down. Giggling and smiling the whole time. He is just too cute.

 Even though I was spending my time with Mason every chance I could get. I couldn't seem to forget Adam, at all. I've tried everything. Ever since I met him last week I have not been able to get him off my mind, and his voice, oh god I can't forget his voice. His voice is just amazing, and to be honest, I miss it. I don't think I should have turned down his date that he asked me to go on. But I wanted to concentrate on Mason, especially while he is younger.

Honestly I have seen Adam drive by the auto shop all the time. I think he is becoming my stalker. GREAT!!!!! But a very sexy stalk- NO STOP JARED. DON’T THINK LIKE THAT.

"Push me Dada! Push me!" Mason squealed breaking through my thoughts. I looked at him and he was trying to push himself up onto one of the swings. Even though it was a bigger kid’s one, not the baby one he needed. He was still trying.

I stood up and walked over to him and picked him up to set him down on the baby swing. He started laughing and kicking his chubby legs. I chuckled then walked behind him and gave him a little push. This sent him into another fit of laughter. I smiled.

An older kid about 17 walked over and sat next to Mason on a bigger kids swing, and started pumping his legs getting high super-fast. "I wan go that high Dada." Mason said admiring the kid. The older kid hasn't even noticed me or Mason. HOW RUDE!!

He looked like he was about 5'11". He had scene black hair and bright blue eyes. He had sickly pale skin, and he was so skinny some people would say it was nasty. But, he had some muscles? He was wearing a long black shirt and tight black skinny jeans. He was definitely emo. But, I don't judge.

The kid looked at Mason and smiled. "What’s your name little guy?" He had a rough voice, like he hasn't talked to anyone and he has been crying. Poor guy.

"Ma-Ma-Mason" Mason replied with a huge grin, even though he had a hard time trying to figure out how to say it. His swing had slowed down almost stopping while the other kids swing had stopped. They were just looking at each other. "Whats yours?" Mason asked.

I just stepped back to see how Mason would react to older kids. I mean the only older people he has interacted with is me, my dad and Noah, plus the people in my neighbor hood and my mother.

"Alex. Nice to meet you, Mason." Alex held his hand out to Mason. Mason just stared at it. He didn't know what to do. He was so confused. My poor baby. He was only 4 and this has only happened to him once, so I understood why. Its a nice time to teach him though.  

"Shake his hand, munchkin." I told Mason. They both turned to me. Mason was looking at me with wonder. Still trying to figure out what to do with Alex's out-stretched hand. Alex looked shock like he hadn't seen me standing there. Then he broke out into the cutest smile he could muster, but still looked nervous? "Relax kid; I'm not going to hurt you. Masons my kid, just was pushing him on the swing." I walked up to them and put Mason's hand in Alex's. "That's how you shake hands with someone, kiddo."

Mason looked at me with a huge grin on his face. Then he started giggling and shaking Alex's hand really hard.

Alex smiled and laughed but took his hand back making Mason frown, "You just scared me, didn’t see you standing there. Thought maybe the parents of Mason left him here. But anyways, you have a really cute kid." He replied. His voice was still rough even though he has been talking to Mason a little bit. Maybe he hasn't talked to anyone in a really long time. Even though his voice was rough, he still had a cute kidness to it. CRAP IT MAKES ME SOUND LIKE A PEDOPHILE. SHOOT!!!