Kilt that shit

I got all my money off the stage and swiftly walked back to the locker room. I changed into some victoria secret sweat pants that had PINK going across my ass and a Love Pink tank top with just some white air force ones. I never stay around the club to hang, this not my type of scene I just dance get paid and leave.

"Yo Wine , Bear need you in his office" Big Tiger the body guard said just as i was throwing my big duffle bag on my shoulder. I dropped my bag and started making my way towards his office. Just as I turn the corner I ran face first into a hard chest. He caught me by arms just to make sure I wasnt going to fall.

I looked up and the first thing I saw was some pretty heart shaped lips, they looked so kissable. Moving my eyes up so I can see some more of his face , I saw that he had on dark rayban shades. His face held no emotion . I saw that those kissable lips was moving but it seemed like nothing was coming out.I felt him remove his hands from arms. I blinked a few times , quickly snapping out of whatever I was in.I notice he was mugging me extra hard like he was about to fight me or some.

" Next time watch where your retarded ass going, deaf ass girl " he said bumping into my shoulder as he passed by. Standing there dumb founded and wondering what the fuck happend , I didn't get to cuss his ass out for being so rude.

Making a mental note that if I see him again I'ma cuss his lightskinned ass out. Walking into Bear office I was met by smoke in the air and one of the bartenders giving him head.

" Wineeee !!!! What's popping baby girl"

" Bear can I just come tomorrow I see you busy doing some else" I said seeing that he told her not to stop because I walked in the room.

"Naw just pretend that she is not even here" I shook my head and took a seat

"Wine baby tonight you was killing that muthafucking stage babydoll" I mumbled out a Thank you and let him continue. " I have a special request for you this sunday, its a one night stand and before you get mad and say no look this man is paying 50,000 just for you , I say its a good deal. So whats your answer? he said just as his eyes rolled to back of his head and he grip that girl head tight for a minute and slammed twice into her face before nutting all in her mouth.  She qucikly got herself together and left the room. It felt like I had to throw up, I gagged a little but I bit my tongue just to keep me calm. Bear was just over laughing it up.

" Omg that is just so disrespectful Bear and not professional at all" 

"  My bad " he said still smilling

" To answer your question I guess I can do it"

" Ahhhhh Thank you Wine I knew why you was my favorite worker. I replied back with a " mmhmm"  as he told me I got tomorrow off , which is saturday. I told alright see him sunday and left his office.

Going to the locker room for the last time tonight, I got my stuff and left.