Power of that Money $ Chris Brown story $

" Gone shake yo ass bitch ima throw this money, yea Ima throw this money" Throw this money by USDA

Played as I peeped behind the curtains and watched Lauren known as Candii at Club Qt do her thing on stage

I downed the rest of my peach ciroc and started going back to the locker room to get ready for my performance. Tonight was like any other night at Club Qt meaning it was filled with rappers, drug dealers, millionaries really everybody that's somebody !

I looked in the full length mirror, that was provided at every girl station at Qt, and admired how great my body look. Tonight I had on a neon yellow thong that show my pretty round ass with a matching bikini top that only covered my pierced nipples but expose my tattoos that covered my hip and whole back. I checked my face just to make sure everything was in place. I notice my lips need some more attention so I put my Pink Lemonade lipstick by Mac on and brushed my 30-34 inch middle part weave in place, made sure my nude red bottoms was fine and I was ready to shake what my beautiful mommy gave me .

" Allllllll you niggas put up ya muthafucking ones twenties & fifities and pull out them muthafucking HUNNNIIIIDDSSS cause Wine is about to rip the pole"  I heard DJ Larry big mouth say over the mic

" All you ladies pop yo pussy like this pop, pop yo pussy like this All you ladies pop yo pussy like this pop, pop yo pussy like this" Pop it by Yg played as I said a quick prayer and walk on stage

Every Friday through Sunday night the pole becomes my boyfriend. I shake my ass and titties on this nigga, rub on this nigga , I do everything to this nigga just to see that money fall on top of  my head ,put in my thong or slapped on my ass.

Tonight I was really feeling myself I was doing all kinds of things that niggas daddys daddys never saw before! I mean I was sliding down the pole with my ass cheeks, sliding really fast down the pole  and land into a spilt, I was just really showing out. Had all of them wanting for some of me!!!!

I most def was going home with 5 duffle bags filled with money tonight !!!!!