One Night Stand

12:36 am

"See I ain't no bitch nigga no rich nigga no snitch nigga, Ima real nigga that's real nigga" I love this shit by August Alsina 

Oh shit my song playing but the wrong bitch is dancing to it ,I thought as I walked in Club Qt to see Brooke ratchet ass on stage. See Brooke and most of the girls here don't like me, for what reason I don't know. I've heard the girls that I'm cool with say that the other girls feel like I'm too snobby . I'm just like I guess its snob life or no life. I'm really not going to go to deep on why they like me or not, them hoes don't pay my bills and they ain't my man so I don't give a 100 FUCKS. I got better shit to worry about like who is this nigga that's cashing out on me.

" Wine what's popping baby you not popping yo pretty pussy tonight" one of the locals asked me

Damn I knew I should have parked in the back , shaking my head " Naw nigga I ain't " I rudely said. I know my job ain't classy but these niggas is not about to talk to me crazy. With that I kept walking to go to the locker to get dress for this hour dance. I had to do my special dance for this person at 1:15 so I had enough time to get me a drink or two . Then the rest of my time I would be getting ready.

"Hey Tami can you give me three shots of peach ciroc and one shot of patron please" I asked Tami the bartender. Tami is one of the girls I do like at the club. Tami is 21 years old a college student and a single mom. I know her life is hetic, I don't even want to be in her shoes.

" Girl what got you drinking like this" Tami asked while she was making my drinks

" I got this one night stand dance tonight and I'm really not feeling it but they spending alot on me soooo" 

Nodding her head, Tami passed my drinks to me. Throwing them each back one by one , feeling the burning sensation was normal so I didn't frown up when I felt it. I told Tami thank you and gave her a twenty dollar bill. 

Going into the locker room , I just felt the hate from them hoes . They just keep they mouth close and stare,I smile knowing that they gone get madder.

Tonight I will be wearing a hot pink studded push up bra, a matching studded in the front thong and some black mary jane Tom ford heels. My hair was wanded in tight curls and my make up was flawless. My lips was hot pink, my eyebrows and eye lashes was on point. My toes and nails were painted nude, my favorite color. I looked like a million bucks, ya bi$h! 

Hearing someone smack they yellow ass teeth didn't getting my attention until they did it again

" Goddamn bitch do you need a tooth pick" I said turning around to see Brooke and her right hand man Tahja grilling the fuck outta me.

" Naw I'm straight but I hear you gotta baller tonight" Brooke said being nosey and I wasn't about to feed into her bullshit

" Go find you some safe to do" I replied back

" uh huh , don't get cute" Tahja wide tooth ass said

" Get yo missing teeth ass on and go do what I said to yo master"

" Hoe this ain't over" Brooke said

" It never started"  I said turning around looking in the mirror. See Brooke is also the leader of the hater pack, yupp them hoes look like some wolfs. Brooke been stripping every since I was in diapers with her old ass. Brooke has a nice body though, I give her face a 6 outta 10 , her face card is not A1.