Drama Party pt2

Malaysia

Getting back to the table I saw that Journey and Ben's friend didn't come back, leaving me and Benjamin alone. Out the corner of my eye I seen that he was rolling up. I grabbed the bottle of the ciroc I was drinking out of earlier and took a sip of it.

" Wanna hit" Benjamin asked holding out the blunt.

" Yeah" I said " and I wanna hit first" I continue saying

" Nah that's bad luck" He said bringing the blunt to his lips and lighting it.

He took four big long puffs then passed it too me. We continued the same routine for 15 minutes, I was gone I mean like fuck all the way up . I was leaning on Benjamin and strolling through my instgram. I decided I was gone take a selfie of me. Turning my front camera on I seen a little of benjamin's face was on my camera.

" Wanna take a selfie with me" I asked with low eyes. He shrugged and said ion care. I gave him my phone because my arms wasn't long enough to get me and him. 

" You ready" He asked lowly. Noddin my head yeah, I kept my head on his chest and Threw the peace sign up with a smile. He just did a half smile and it was really cute.

" With my nigga BenBen #NoFlitaForYouFuckBoysss" was my caption. I got off instagram then closed my eyes. I wrapped my arm around him and got comfy. His cologne and body heat had me relaxed I ended up falling asleep.

                                                             Benjamin 

" Malaysia get up" I said shaking her a little. She felt asleep about 30 minutes ago and Im sleepy. I had to take her with me because her friend and Bari already left and I wasn't about to leave her with her brother . I wasn't going to leave her by her self she too gone and ain't no telling what these thirsty ass niggas would do, I respect her a little to do her like that.

" Do I have too" She whined with her eyes still closed

" Yes , now get up" I said pushing her , only making her hold me tighter

" Carry me Ben Ben" She mumbled. I swear if this girl wasn't fucked up I would of made her ass walk and plus she was my potna sister so I'm doing this shit for him. Carrying her like a baby , I nodding at the niggas I knew and walked to my car. Putting her in the front seat I buckled her up and walked to my side .

30 minutes later we was at my penthouse in midtown. I tried to shake Malaysia to get her up but she wouldn't wake. I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder. Pressing up for the elevator it didn't take long to reach me, stepping on it I quickly pressed 17. Reaching my floor and my floor it was because I was the only one it. I unlocked my door and took malaysia to the guestroom and placed her under the covers . I walked to my room , undressed and went to sleep .