Brad- Cute

You hate a lot of things and Brad knows every single one of them. One of them is midterms. He also hated midterms because it stressed you out. He hated seeing you go so much stress just for school, but he understood because he knew that you're doing this for your future.

It was now again midterms week and Brad wanted to help you out. Instead of you suffering alone, he offered to go study at the library with you. " Brad, you really don't have to come with me you know."

He stopped from walking and cupped your cheeks. "Y/N I'm your boyfriend. I promise no funny business and I'll help you out with your studies."

On the way to the library, the two of you noticed a couple of his fans. You gestured him to go greet his fans and that you'll just meet him back at your normal spot in the library. He kissed your head and thanked your for being such an understanding girlfriend.

A few minutes has passed by and he finally arrived. "Sorry about that Y/N."He scratched the back of his head. You reached over to put your hand over his, "Bradley... If it's for your fans I'm okay with it."

Brad wasn't kidding when he said he'd help you out with your studies. He was actually very useful than usual. Every time you'd get an answer right to his questions he'd give you a quick kiss on the lips making you blush. Or he'd gather enough correct responses to give you a long hug and what not. And he'd give eskimo kisses. However, when you get a question wrong, he'd encourage you to try again.

The fans thought that this was really cute and thoughtful of Brad for helping you study. They started to record the two of you but they tried to keep it quiet. They didn't want to disturb your study time.

That evening both you and Brad got mentioned on twitter with a video. The fan tweeted, "I wish I had a boyfriend like @TheVampsBrad. @Y/T/N is so lucky to have him. Good luck on your exam!