James- Movie nights

"So, what movie do you wanna watch first babe" James asked. You guys always had your movie nights. 

"Hmmm, definitely a romantic comedy! I’m not sure you pick" You smiled back at him as you got the popcorn and a few other snacks. 

"Alright it’ll be a surprise!" He put in the movie and sat back on the couch. You came over and put the snacks down grabbing a handful of popcorn. James grabbed you by the waist puling you down on to the couch next to him. You laughed as he wrapped his arms around you pulling you into his chest and cuddling up to you. The movie hadn’t even started and James nestled his head into your neck giving you sweet little kisses. You couldn’t help but smile. He looked up and smiled as he went to kiss your lips. 

You both were always like that but it never went past there. You kissed him back and James gently rolled on top of you still kissing you. His hand slid down your side to your waist and he gently pushed you even more against his body. You loved the feeling of being up against him, it felt so cozy and comfortable. As his hand slightly slid up brushing your shirt up you could tell he was asking permission. Smiling, he took that as a yes. 

"Are you ok with this?" James was always so sweet and gentlemen like with this stuff. "I’m more than ok right now" You smiled and tugged at his shirt. He knew you wanted it off. You slowly slid his shirt off and just took a minute to look at his beautiful toned upper body. He laughed "Like what you see?" He teased. 

"Do you even have to ask?" You smiled and kissed him again. This time there was even more passion in your lips and you let him take your shirt off so you were now skin to skin. The warm feeling was nice. James started kissing down your neck, leading to your collarbones and then to your chest. "I love you" He whispered as he rolled off you and cuddled up close. You got as close as you could resting your head on his chest and having his arms around you. You looked up into his eyes "I love you too James"