Chapter 1: The First Day.

Charlotte's P.O.V.~

I was woken up by my alarm clock going "beep beep beep!" and my eyes fluttered opened. I yawned and rubbed my eyes then looked over at my alarm clock that was on the light stand next to my bed. 

"6:45 A.M.. ugh..." I laid back down until there was a loud knocking at my door downstairs. It was probably my dad coming to annoy the crap out of me for not being ready when we don't even have to leave for almost an hour.  "Great. He's here." I got up and opened the door. He noticed I was wearing my favorite One Direction shirt and short shorts.

"What the fuck are you wearing? That better not be what you are wearing for your first day!" He rambled on and on about it and I pretty much was too tired and I didn't really care. I payed attention when he sacked me upside the head. "Get your ass ready! You have 15 minutes!" I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. At least I didn't need to shower to that took up a lot less time. He didn't say I had to have a uniform. So I put on a nice mini skirt that wasn't too short and tank top that looked semi-nice. I brushed my hair out and put my contacts in real quick, brushed my teeth and did my makeup then grabbed my purse and phone and ran downstairs and into my dad's car. He wouldn't let me drive myself on the first day so he took me. 

When we finally got to the work he showed just brought me in then introduced me to his assistant and she showed me around for the first part. After she showed me the ropes and everything, she took me to the boy's studio, where they would be waiting for me. I was so nervous, yet excited at the same time. I really hope they would like me. When we got there, their security guard Paul and a few other guards were outside. The guards seemed to know who she was. 

"Good Morning Carey!" They smiled wide. Damn. They were pretty wide awake for 8:30. Then Paul walked up to me while Carey talked to the others for a few moments. 

"You must be Mark's daughter. I'm Paul the boy's-" I couldn't help but cut him out. 

"Security guard. I know. I'm a directioner myself. But not the crazy one. Obviously." He chuckled and led me inside.  I looked around at all the awards and records on the walls. The boys were amazing. They won so much. They deserve it. 

"Ooooh boys! Mr. Wagner's daughter is here!" Paul yelled and Liam was the first to appear in front of me. He smiled warmly and gave me a welcome hug.

"Hello! I'm Liam. Mark's daughter. Charlotte." I was shocked he knew my name.Maybe they were told I wasn't sure. Then Zayn came and we shook hands. He seemed a bit upset. And it was probably because his girl Perrie, who is in Little Mix is on tour and having a girl that is close to her age won't help. But he was still welcoming. I stood there patiently waiting for Niall, Louis, and Harry. But nothing. After a few minutes I could hear Niall and Harry trying to get Louis to come out. But he was just yelling back and I couldn't hear it that well though. So Paul went and got him. Harry was the first of the three other boy's to come out. He gave me a nice hug like Liam and introduced himself. Then came out Louis. Louis seemed like he was in a pissy mood. He just stood next to Harry and didn't say a single word to me. After a few minutes of awkward silence I spoke up.

"I'm Charlotte. Mark's-" Louis then cut me off and snapped back at me.

"I know your HIS daughter." He said it with so much disgust. I don't blame him either.

I hated my dad and his job. He was a homophobic. I hated it. He became this cruel and mean guy after my mom died when I was 5. He also became an alcoholic and did drugs and even used a bunch of women. Now he's married to some whore who thinks she's still in her twenties. I don't like her but they're both rich and buy me stuff so I guess I don't mind it. They even bought me my own smallish mansion.