Chapter 6: The truth.

Harry's P.O.V~

After about 20 minutes of Niall and me basically screaming at each other, i punched the wall. I had enough of this. 

"Fuck!" I grabbed my hand in pain and sighed, leaning against the wall. Niall shuffled over to me. When he spoke his voice cracked a bit, the way it always does when he's on the verge of tears.

"Harry... I'm in love with her..." I looked over at him. He was starting to cry. "They will never let us be together.."

"Niall, I would understand more than anyone else.." I was starting to cry. "I want to tell my own little sister the truth but Louis is scared and I am too. But I know she's accepting since she shipped us anyways. I can't hide from her anyways." I slid down the wall, and wiped my eyes. Niall sat down next to me, rubbing my back gently, which made me feel a tiny bit better.

"The contract will end soon. Or we get rid of the boss somehow. We will figure it out. We will both be happy.." Niall's phone then went off. I could see his lock screen. It was a picture of Charlotte. She looked so sweet and innocent. She was in short shorts and Niall's hoodie. She was smiling all cute. It was an  amazing picture of her. Charlotte is my home screen on my phone. It's a picture of her and me hugging and smiling like idiots. Louis is my lock screen then. 

"How long do you think we'll have to hide?" He looked at me, he was wiping his face, to hide he was ever crying.

"No idea bud, but it'll be worth it." He smiled a bit and I smiled back. 

"But hurt my little sister, and you're dead Horan."  He chuckled and nodded, understanding. Then we heard Louis and Charlotte coming downstairs. 

Charlotte's P.O.V.~

Louis jumed off the bed and grabbed my hand, tugging gently. "Come on. " I nodded and followed him downstairs. 

Then the most amazing thing happened. Louis walked up to Harry. Since Harry was sitting down he stood up.

"Hey, thanks for taking care of Char-" he was cut off by Louis kissing him. Louis Tomlinson was KISSING Harry Styles! I was smiling like an idiot and my jaw was dropped. Niall's jaw dropped too. After a few moments, Louis pulled away. Harry was a bit wide eyed. Then they both turned and looked at me. I giggled.

"I fucking knew it!" Louis looked at me a bit confused.

'H-how..?" I rolled my eyes.

"Dude Elounor is the biggest bullshit ever. I shipped it for years. See?" I showed him my Lary Stylinson bracelet. He smiled widely and hugged me tightly, picking me up. I giggled more.

"Lou! Put me down!" He put me down a couple minutes later and wrapped his arm around Harry's waist, making him smile. "Now that's what I want a relationship like." I smiled at them. Their eyes darted right to Niall. He bit his lip and nodded. I was leaning against the wall and he basically pushed himself against me quickly and kissed me deeply before I could react. I kissed him back just as deeply. We kept kissing until Harry groaned.

"Stop sucking on my sister's face!" Louis chuckled and Niall then pulled away and looked at me, smiling widely. 

"Be my girlfriend."