Chapter 2: Date Night

Author's note: This chapter talks about self harm and depression.  Also, I'm changing it a bit. Instead of this being the first night she met them all, it'll be about a week or two later. 

Charlotte's P.O.V.~

The boys would be coming over at around 7 o'clock. So I showered at about 5:30 then brushed my hair our and blow dried it. Then I put on my usual makeup. Fondation, mascara, and eyeliner. But a bit extra mascara. Then finally after all that I put on this party dress. It went down to my mis thighs. i twas strapless and it was black and a light blue. I then put on my black high heels. I applied some lip gloss afterwards. I knew Harry would be the first to arrive because I asked him to come over at 6 to hang out and tell me what to change about My outfit. I am the closest to him out of the boys. Louis hates me. I wanted  to look good. Especially for Niall. I have loved him since the X-factor days. Now that I know him in person, maybe I could get a chance. I doubt it. But I have the biggest crush on him. It was stupid. But I did. I wanted to get to know him and the rest of the boys before hitting on Niall, if I ever would. 

Harry was right on time. He knocked at the door right at 6 O'clock. I took my heels off and ran downstairs. I opened the door and Harry was standing with a plaid shirt and a tie on then a suit jacket. And he was wearing a beanie. Standing behind him was Louis. He has a white shirt on and a jean jacket then nice pants. I wasn't expecting Louis to be there. I gulped, my smile fading. 

"Daaaaammmmn girl! You looking fine!" He laughed and looked at Louis, nudging him to fake a laugh. He cracked a smile. I knew that smile. It was the same smile ge has with Eleanor. My jaw dropped a bit. I noticed Harry and Louis looking at me. "What is it?" He asked. Louis was glaring at me. I bit my lip and shook my head, getting real pissed off. I was so sick of Louis given me the dirty looks. He has been a major asshole to me and I am sick of getting these looks like I am just some monster. Like I don't have feelings.  

"You know what. Just go watch TV or something. I'll be upstairs." I glared back at Louis then I walked upstairs and locked my door. Shortly after Harry came knocking at my door. 

"Char, what's wrong sweetie?" He talked calmy and I sighed. 

"I'm fine. Really. Just a little stressed. I'll be down soon." Harry then went downstairs. I calmed down finally right before the others got to the house. I shoved my heels on and went downstairs and answered the door. Liam, Zayn, and Niall all came together. Liam walked in first. He had suit pants and a white shirt then a suit jacket over it. Then Niall. Holy crap. He looked hot. He had those hightop shoes, nice jeans, and a nice shirt. His hair looked fluffy as always. And perfect. I bit my lip hard to keep myself quiet. 

"Hey." I smiled softly up at him. 

 Niall's P.O.V~

Charlotte looked beyond perfect. Words could not describe how amazing she looked. From her hair and makeup to the high heels she was wearing. If all the boys weren't staring at us I would try to kiss her. I like her so much. But I don't know if she likes me back. I mean she and Harry are really close. I would think she would like him. I wonder if she knows the truth about him..

My thoughts were interrupted when she spoke up. Her voice was soft but it sounded very adorable. I couldn't help but smile. She always did that to me. I can't believe how much I liked her already and I just met her not too long ago. 

"H-Hi." I stuttered. I never stuttered. What the hell is wrong with me ugh. Zayn was behind me and nudged me hard, and I almost fell into her. I caught myself though, thank god. "I'm so sorry. Zayn nudged me. " She giggled. The others boys must of went into another room except for Zayn.