Chapter 3: To Keep a Secret, or To Not Keep a Secret.

Louis' P.O.V.~

Harry and I went back to our flat to change our clothes into something comfier. I felt really bad for saying all those things about Charlotte and making her do that.. I was an arse to judge her before we even got to know her. It's only been a couple weeks with her with working with us and never gave her a chance. I am just scared she would find out what me and Harry actually do when management isn't around. I don't want her to tell her dad about us. And then we would be in huge trouble. She seems like a sweet girl. I mean Niall is completely in love with her. It's adorable. They are cute together. I just don't want him getting hurt. 

"Babe? What's taking so long?" Harry was already downstairs, all ready. I was thinking too much I haven't even changed yet. I grabbed sweats and one of Harry's t-shirts and slid it on. Then I went downstairs. Harry was in shorts and one of my shirts as well. He looked adorable in it. "You look adorable, Boo." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips. He chuckled. "Ready to go now?" I nodded and grabbed his hand and got into the driver's seat. Harry got into the passenger seat. I started to drive. But it was still on my mind that Charlotte could fin out and tell her dad.

"Hey Lou..." He started. Maybe he was thinking the same thing I was. 

"Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow, curiously.

"Can we tell Charlotte about us...?" He bit his lip and looked over at me. 

"No." I said coldly. I sped up a bit, tightening my grip on the steering wheel.

"Why not? She's like a little sister to me and she deserves to know. She always askes me about  who I like and stuff. She sees the moments we have. "

"She's his daughter, Harry! We can't tell her, of all people, our secret!" I was kinda get mad. 

"She said she was nothing like him though. She deserves to know. I'm telling her about me whether you like her or not. She's like my baby sister. Tell her or not. I don't care. She will find out sooner or later." He was right. She would find out. I just want to know her a bit better first. The rest of the car ride to Charlotte's was silent.