Gym Class with No Teacher Oh Know?

So I thought today was gonna be terrible I was late for school and I absolutely hate being late for school I actually but then Lauren came in and I was like YASSSS. It was the 100th day of school (a little childish but my school is Pre-k ~12th so) and Anna was dressed like an old lady she looked so adorable but guess who comes down the hallway Blake he looks like a old fart but a cute one his mustache and wrinkles were drawn on with eyeliner (my favorite makeup) he looks at me and says "How do I look". I couldn't even look at him without laughing. Throughout the day he was being one hundred all day when he got up he gets up its "Oh my back" or "Someone help me I've fallen and I can't get up" then he's like when is it time for lunch I'm ready to eat. O.M.G I never knew a young old person could be SOOO ANNOYING. Then he just starts being quite I honestly don't know why but it was a little odd oh but then came gym class are teacher was sick today so no one was the teacher and well he was being so crazy. He was running around screaming hitting people with his old man cane (he hit me in the butt). Oh but that's not even the crazy part we couldn't play football so we had to play "Imagination" umm. So he was getting on my nerves so I fake killed him because and dragged his fake dead body and I had to get rid of the evidence (haha keep in mind it Blake's imagination). So when I dragged his body under the tables I'm walking back to the stage w/ Taylor and he run behinds me and like tackled me. It was so funny cause when we both landed on the floor we landed face to face. Have you ever been in a crowded room but you have that one person in the room that makes you feel like the only two people in the world and for me that's Blake. But then the second time Taylor and I were laying on the red carpet (Yelp that's right we're famous) an he was sliding on his knees I was half sleep and Taylor was supposed to keep me awake well she fell asleep and Blake slid on me and we were like 6 inches away from each other I was so weird then he puts his arm like on my waist and I just like look at him batted my eyes and just smile and laughed at him I don't know what was funny but I just felt like laughing. I loved gym class.

Sorry about the short chapter I'm just really tired cause Logan kept me up in gym and Taylor almost let me go to sleep so yeah and in the picture above his eyeliner mustache and his wrinkles were coming off ~Eden