Best Friend over Boyfriend

Lauren pushes Blake out of the bed and says "Move she's my best friend before this even happened you acted like she was nothing that's my spot." As I motion Blake to move out of the way he turns red and becomes angry with her. "Lauren you know what just shut up your just a third will in this relationship." I was done. "LOGAN BLAKE WALZ". I scream. "Stay out of this Jayde."Lauren turns red and begins to cry Blake raise his hand I knew what he was going to do the nurse told me to stay in bed but it was my best friend or my boyfriend and I'm willing to do anything and everything in my power to protect her. His hand me contact with my face fell to the floor Lauren was stunned she couldn't believe what had just happened I was on the floor crying. "Do you know what you just did you just smacked her in the face you jerk." I got up my face full of tears "Babe I'm so sorry I- ." I wasn't in the mood to listen. "Blake you were going to snake her but your sorry you didn't mean to hit me but your sorry. You always say "I'm sorry" but do you really mean it I guess no so I need you to leave now get out." "Jayde your not serious are you". I was over it. "Yes I'm choosing her over you I loved you until I seen how much of a jerk you really are now GET OUT OF HERE before I call security." I run over to Lauren "Are you ok I'm sorry so that happened I was wrong about him." She touches my face glaring and the red hand print on the side of my face "I'm fine are you ok I'll run out and get you some ice?!" "Thanks" I say fighting back tears looking at the hand print on my face."
Lauren's POV
Nurse I need so ice please!" "I'm sorry mam for what". I froze I didn't know what to say. "Jayde's boyfriend tried to hit me but Jayde jumped in the way and she got hit." I mummer. "Jack call security!" "No everything is fine he left". I smile and say nervously. "Ms. Wilson." She points to Jayde's room Blake is yelling at her she is yelling at him. I run in there as she yells "BLAKE I HATE,YOU PLEASE JUST LEAVE".
My POV
Blake come up to me "I'm so sorry Jayde honestly I don't know what came over me." He said "innocently". He puts his hand on my shoulder I quickly jerk away. "No you not Blake just leave like you supposed to." I said with and aggravated tone. "No I won't leave until you tell me what's wrong." His stubbornness was starting to show. "Really Blake YOU WANNA KNOW WATS WRONG WITH ME WELL ITS YOU YOUR STILL HERE IN MY ROOM GET OUT YOU'VE HIT ME ONCE YOUR LUCK I HAVEN'T HAD YOU ARRESTED." "You would really have me arrested for that I said I was sorry." He said with and a smerk of his face "YOU TRIED TO HIT ME BEST FRIEND". I laugh but not in a good way. "You are so full of you can't even see how blinding it really is Blake honestly." "Whatever Jayde"." See that's exactly what I'm talking about your so full of it.". "That's exactly what I'm talking about your a terrible person." .My eyes filled with tears "BLAKE I HATE YOU PLEASE JUST LEAVE". He leaves I I lay in my bed Lauren right beside me hugging me really tightly I'm in tears. "Your not a terrible person I love you." She says trying to stop the tears at that moment Mrs. Wilson butts through the door. "Jayde Lauren are you guys ok the nurse told me what happened  are you guys ok". She looks terrified she pulls Lauren to the side and checked to see if she was ok then she comes over to me me knees to me chest my face in my knees. She puts her hand on my arm I look up at her the reaches over to hug me I hug her back. I cry even move she says to me "it's ok I told you I would always be here for you". Her eyes began to fill with tears one tear runs down he face. I wipe it away. She grabs Lauren and I and says "I love you girls so much." "We love you to". We say in unison the. We all lied in on are phones and all of a sudden Mrs. Wilson shouts "SELFIE TIME to remember this moment!" Lauren and I just laugh. She looks at us confused "What's so funny?" "Mom you just said "Selfie" I didn't even know you knew what that means "Yes I know what it means". She says in her teacher voice and we all burst out laughing. Then I said "I love you guys so much." We love you to" Lauren says. Mrs. Wilson says "but really let's take a group picture". In this moment I noticed that those to would be there for me no matter what.

                                         The End