Lazy Day Together

Matt:
Matt will insist on baking chocolate chip cookies together. But as soon as you prepare all the ingredients you need, he will start mixing all of them together in one bowl. And when you will try to stop him, he would throw some flour at you and you both will end up food fighting and laughing hysterically.

Pete:
Dunham would persuade you to play video games together. Although you are not a big fan of these kinds of things, but the idea of kicking Pete's ass at them was really intriguing. So, you would spend the whole day in front of the TV constantly yelling at each other and having a hot make out session in the end forgetting about the game.

Dave:
He would make you a full English breakfast in bed and then, after you finish eating, you both will have a morning shower together. Shampooing each other's hair, laughing on his random jokes and giving him pecks every now and then. But shower is just the beginning. You will then turn on your favourite songs and just have fun together.

Bovver:
On your lazy day Bovver would probably try to convince you to watch a football match with him. But when you tell that you want to spend this day with your boyfriend and not with the TV, he would just put his head on your shoulder and start telling different funny stories from his childhood whilst playing with your fingers, which were much more tinier than his ones. So the whole day would go with you sharing random stories from your pasts.

Steve:
Steve would always have everything planned. Even the day when you both decide to stay indoors. He would switch on a really interesting film, bring you both a big bowl full of popcorn with some drinks and then make sure that you feel comfortable enough. Only then Steve would pull you closer to him and cuddle during the movie. You really loved those cute moments because Dunham is often out for work and quite busy, so you appreciated every minute spent together.

Swill:
You and Swill would spend the whole day in bed cuddling, talking about random things and just enjoying each other's company. He will only get up to bring snacks or to use the bathroom, but when he returns you would embrace him into a bone crashing hug saying that he is the most amazing lad in the world.