Chapter 25: Morning Thoughts

>Line Comment and Request, make sure you've checked out the last chapter as it doesn't have much views, votes or comments!<

Brad's POV,

Waking up and holding Mags close is something that I am ready to get used to again. No matter who says what, she is something that I will treasure forever, because I know that no matter what we will end up being together. I can now say that, because it's the truth. After everything that has happened me and her are back together back in this room, cuddling one another and being each other's warmth.

I don't know why people were trying to warn me from trying to get back with her. I feel like people feel she is bringing out the bad in me, it's what Hanna has once told me, and regretted it because it took me a moth to go to another meeting. I don't think she does that, I bring the bad in myself out myself, I don't need her to bring it out. If anything, she brings out the better of me, making me want to be a better person so I can have her and Angie.

I don't think anyone can tell me they understand what I have been through, because what I have been through and done to the people I love is something only I know. People can try to relate, but they can't tell me they know how I feel, only I know that. I was so scared that I fucked it all up because I slept with Alex.

Don't get me wrong, Alex is a lovely girl, she has such a big heart and I just feel like I used her, when really I should of thought about what I was doing before getting in bed with her. On one hand it will be awkward if we need her to look after Angie, incase I have to be the one taking her there or picking her up. Surely it should be fine though, because she's got a big heart and knows that I was in a bad state, or so I would hope she knew anyway. Maybe I should message her and make sure she knew that we are okaii? Ask if we are fine? I don't know, I don't want Maggie freaking out that I am still messaging her, maybe it's better if we speak face to face.

I know that the two are close to one another, and I would hate to be the one to break that bond because I slept with one. I over think things, maybe that's a good thing, maybe it's a bad thing. Either way, I think it makes me more careful and aware before I do anything. It makes me think about how others are feeling, maybe something that I have not done very much of before.

"What are you thinking about?" Maggie mumbles sleepily and I look down, smiling at her as she still has her eyes closed.

"Just a bit of everything, you been checking me out again?" I smirk and look down at her to see Maggie stretch a little and pull the douvet up to her chin. It is quite cold for February I guess.

"Oh, and no. I just said morning and didn't get a reply, so I looked and saw you in deep thought," she tells me and keeps her eyes closed. She seems pretty tired, as if she hasn't slept very well for a few nights. The thing is I've never seen any bags under her eyes, I guess she uses make up so well that it even fools me. I hate it when girls use too much make up, they're beautiful naturally.

"Oh sorry baby, wasn't ignoring you," I let her know only to not receive a reply, and her hair to be messy and over her face. I sigh a bit to myself and slip out of bed and make my way to Angie's room, which she has told me she loves more than her old room. That made me feel amazing, because she prefer it here with me rather than there with him.

When I get to her room, her bed is empty and she isn't in there. I check the ensuite and she's not there either. I slightly panic, but decide to check out the rest of the house before raising an alarm that my only daughter is missing. I make my way down the stairs and check the living room. The TV is on on some kid show but she isn't there either. I bite my lip and make my way to the kitchen, to find her there with Summer, mixing something in a bowl.

"So we need 100 grams of butter next, can you reach it?" Summer watches as Angie climbs off of the counter and opens the fridge door and searches for the butter. I frown slightly as I realise that I put it at the top yesterday once I buttered my toast.

"I don't think I can reach it auntie Sum," Angie tells her and I walk into the room properly so they can both see me.

"Why doesn't daddy help you then?" I suggest and she looks at me with a sparkle in her eyes as she nods and reaches up so I can pick her up. I walk closer to the fridge and help her so she can reach it. Once she has it, I place her back on the floor carefully and let her go to the scales to measure out enough. This is something I should of been there for when she was younger, but man am I happy that I am now part of this.

"What are you two young ladies making?" I ask getting myself a glass of orange juice. "Either of you want some?" I offer, knowing Angie loves it and Summer could be craving it as she's pregnant.

"Yes please!" They both reply and giggle, so I get two more glasses and fill them with orange juice before placing it by where they are working. Angie drinks hers straight away while Summer just leaves it for a little bit.

"And we are making a cake, so Angie can use the sparkles and icing to decorate it, she found it in the cupboard so why not eh?" I love how Summer was all for the children and what they want. Her and James will be brilliant parents, I know it.

>Line comment ad request!<