I have to tell you guys...

Yesterday (25/03/2016) has been one of the best yet one of the most emotional days.
It started off with meeting 2/3 of my internet best friends, Alisha and Tam, and clicked so well it's unbelievable. It then carried on with Tam and I going to the meet and greet. THIS APDNDJWISOROW.
Okaii, so I was all calm waiting in the line. Then the boys came in and I flipped only a little shouting 'Hello Baby' when I saw Brad. *facepalm* so we all lined up and got ready for the meet and greet, and people in front we're going, asking them to pose. So I had one in my head too, and Tam went first and did hers.
I went next and they were standing : James, Tris, Con then Brad last. Remember this is important.
I went up and hugged James first, and he asked if I was Okaii. I was saying how proud I was of them and that in the last four years they've done so well. He said thank you but by the end of the sentence I was crying. Full on crying. Oh god. So Tris hugged me and was all cute, and then con. While hugging Con, Tris told me that he loved my shoes and kicked me lightly so I sobbed out a thank you. Oh god.
When I got to Brad I just hugged him. He hugged me back lightly, and I was full on crying, so he gave me a squeeze. I was so fucking gone guys. Then for the photo he told me to smile and they take two, for the first I kind of hid my face and for the second I tried my best to smile.
Then the concert was amazing, and Brad made eye contact with me, thought a bit then sent a kiss. Once again, I was gone.
I've probably ruined my meet and greet photograph but it's one of the best experiences I've ever had.
The boys are so lovely if social media says different then they're lying. I'll try to update soon but I'm having the weekend away so! I have so many hot photographs of Brad so they will be the chapter photos for now so yeah we will go through them as the chapters goooo!
Speak soon!
Maggie ❤️