Word #9

OMG I can't believe I missed Groundhog  day!! :( But anyway, today was supposed to be GROUNDHOG'S DAY!!! For those of you who don't know, Groundhog's Day is February 2, on which the weather is predicted by a groundhog called Punksatony Phil.  If Mr. Phil sees his shadow, we will have six more weeks of winter. But if the groundhog doesn't  see his shadow, then we'll have an early spring! And this year, Punksatony didn't see his shadow!! Hooray!!

********************************************************************************

Eleventh-hour

noun

1. the last possible moment for doing something

*******************************************************************************

     So let me just say this for everyone: I'm pretty sure that we all wait until the eleventh-hour to do stuff.  Schoolwork, chores, packing, you name it, we've procrastinated doing it. This is a problem of teenagers. It's problem number 3, behind not enough food and not enough sleep. I'm feeling really uncreative with this word lol, so comment wait you wait 'til the eleventh-hour to do!

     That's all folks! I swear I'll love you forever if you get the reference!!! Farewell, my little groundhogs!

-Word from February 2, 2016