Entry 5

SQUAD In Media

SQUAD In Media

May 22nd,2015

It's been a month, I've just been so busy with life, I have forgotten to write. But, I'm back now and have to tell you guys everything that happened.

After that night, I vowed to Darius that I wouldn't get back with Rodney. At first it was so hard to not get back, but it gets easier as the days goes on. I'm proud to say that I have held my ground, and my life has been stressfree.

And as for that bitch Tiara, let's just say, she had to go. Cause Apryl and I wasn't fucking with that hoe no more. Now, she's the school hoe, getting caught in public places fucking different guys. It's a damn shame, cause I loved her and only wanted the best for her. But, I shoulda listened because people always told me to watch out for her. But, my nice ass wanted to give her a chance, but thats alright cause it won't happen again.

Ever since that night, Darius has been there for me. He shows me love like a brother, but is as affectionate as a boyfiend. I don't know what it is we have going on, but I like it.

Granny's real sick, so Ma barely spends time at home. I'm scared that we're gonna lose our granny, but all I could do is hope for the best.

As for my dad, one day when nobody was home, he took all his stuff and left with no word to anybody. To protect us Derrick changed the locks and got a security system installed in the house.

I don't know if it's me or not, but ever since Rodney and I ended things, evrything in my life has gotten much better.

Love,
Magenta Forever