Entry 10

August 24th

Today was day one of Rodney and I getting back on track. He was gonna take me out to one of my favorite food places, Buffalo Wild Wings. When I woke up, I was so anxious to get out with him. Lemme tell y'all what went down.

Flashback:
When I woke up, I did my hygiene and immediately got dressed.

I made sure to look my finest, so Rodney's dumbass could see what he lost

I made sure to look my finest, so Rodney's dumbass could see what he lost. When I was finally done getting ready, it was around 2:00 in the afternoon,then I got a text from him.
Fuckboy 🙄: I'm outside beautiful
I decided against responding and grabbed everything I needed, then walked out my room getting ready to leave with Rodney. As I walked down the steps, I noticed Derrick,Darius, and Apryl watching tv on the couch. They all turned my way and Derrick spoke up, "Where you going all dressed up?"
"Out" I responded
"Where? With who?"
"Derrick you're my brother not my father, I don't gotta answer to you"
With that I walked out, walking to Rodney's all red charger which was parked in the garage. He got out and opened the passenger door for me then closed it jogging back to the drivers side.
"Wassup beautiful, how's ya day so far?" He spoke
"It's okay I guess, it's really just starting" I responded
"How you slept?"
"Great, like the princess that I am. How'd you sleep?"
"I slept Iight?"
"Cause you need a dose of Magenta to make you sleep great"
"You ain't lying baby girl. I miss you a lot"
"Too bad I don't miss you"
"Damn, you cold"
"Nope, just honest"
We just spoke on our journey to BWW, and it wasn't awkward at all, it felt like old times. When we got in the hostess sat us at a table and served us our food fairly quickly. While we ate, he gave me time to express myself and I heard him out. It was pretty nice and beneficial, I appreciated lunch and hoped to do it again.

Now I'm laying in bed so angry, not at Rodney, but at Darius bitch ass. When Rodney and I pulled up, and Rodney helped me out the car giving me a kiss on the cheek he had the fucking nerve to laugh and shake his head at us meanwhile he's standing there with a whole other bitch. That just showed me he wasn't as loyal as he preached to me, so I'm perfectly fine with fixing things with my old nigga. Cause if my nigga say he sorry, he sorry, that ain't nobody else business but me and his. He then gone come in my room saying, "When he hurt you again, don't come bitching to me".
Derrick truly needs to get his friend for I do something to hurt that bright skinned motherfucker.

Sincerely,
😡 Magenta