Entry 6

May 23rd, 2015

Dear Diary,

With all the stress that I was going through, I almost forgot about prom. Today Apryl and I are going dress shopping, that's usually something a mother does with her child, but I don't wanna bother Ma. I was gonna go to my god mother's boutique cause she got some bomb dresses in there. And a plus is we know that none of the basic hoes gonna go shopping in there.
I found the perfect dress, I can't wait to slay these bitches and niggas for prom. The only question is who am I gonna slay with, I had planned to go with Rodney, but that's out the window. Maybe I'll ask Darius to come with me, he could never say no to me.
I think I forgot to mention this, but the other day on the news, I saw Pa on TV going to jail. All I could do is laugh cause that's what his ass gets for beating on my Ma. Hopefully he'll stay in there for a while, and we could live happily ever after without him, cause that nigga ain't family any longer.
Today I was home alone after Apryl went with her boo. Darius came over to check on me ever since that night he does this every time I'm alone. I appreciate how much he cares, and it keeps my mind off Rodney. I believe I haven't let all my hurt and pain out because when I first cried it was since I was angry and wanted to hurt somebody. Here comes the waterworks, might as well get this off my chest now. Rodney was my first everything. In 10th grade he moved here, and we were chemistry partners. He started spitting game at me, and gave me butterflies on the inside. I knew I had a crush on him, but it wasn't a little childish crush, it was something more serious. Soon enough he took me on my first date, there I had my first kiss. Then he became my first boyfriend, the first person I allowed inside emotionally and physically, he was the first person that had all of me, the best of me and he played me foul. The fact that it was my friend hurt me even more, people always said not to trust Tiara, but I never listened because I wasn't one to judge. He was the only other male I loved after my brother. He knew what I was going through and he just added more of a heart ache to my life. How could I show another guy my love and give him all of me, when Rodney fucked me over and showed me that there's no nigga worthy of that much love again.
Man Fuck Rodney and That Bitch together. Their karma is coming from them, and it's gonna hurt them more than they hurt me.

Love,
A crying Magenta 😢