여섯

Yeah so the first boy who greet me first is the same boy whom I've met before in front of Nari's hospital, a.k.a Kim Taehyung. I'm pretty sure about it.

I didn't recognize him immediately, so I gave him a blank stare for a minute. Then he started to waved his hands in front of my face "Eumm, so what are you doing here?"

I came back to my sense right after he talked to me. "Uhhh.. Yes.. So, Nice to meet you again.. Uh.. Taehyung-ssi, and I.. uhㅡ"

Then Taehyung cut "You know my name?? Waahh.. I thought you were some kind of nerds back then. I mean, you don't know me at that time aren't you? you definitely looked confused haha"

"Uh, I just know you this morning. I mean, I just read your biodata and else. I also watchㅡ"

Then I got cut by Jungkook "You read his Bio? Based on your curiosity? Then you came here? After knowing him as an idol? Wait.. Are you a stalker? or what?"

I really want to slap his head for his sudden hundreds question "No, I read all of your Bio and also memorized them for my own sake and I amㅡ"

Then a pretty tall and handsome boy cut me (again) "Guys, slow down. She just came here a few minutes ago. Ask her slowly"

I want to thanks him for his speech that immediately calms down those dorks at that time. Then I remembered his face, I think he's Seokjin.. if I'm not mistaken.

I muttered thanks to him and he smiled back.

"Okay, so.. My name is Narayan Dzakira, it's Nara for short. I'm half Korean, and I am 21 years old. I have a degree but I finished my high school terms in 2 years so that's why I'm still in my early 20s. This is my first job and the beginning of my career, I am not a stalker and I am your manager from now on, and I hope you treat me well. nice to meet you all" I bowed while ending my introduction.

Everyone there gasped. They looked at me with a disbelief expression. At least I can see yoongi pays more attention to me after what I've said earlier. Then, I cracks up the silent with an-ehem sound.

"Oh, I'm so sorry nuna, I didn't meant to. forgive me and my bad mouth. You're beautiful. I mean, how can you be a stalker? hahaha, right?"

I gave him my flat face.

Then he laughed awkwardly while scratching the back of his head.

"Do you need us to introduce ourselves to you or nah?" yoongi asked while still lying on the sofa at the corner.

"she said she's already read all about us isn't she? but are you sure, you know our name? we look pretty different than the photos aren't we?" the so called angel, Park Jimin, asked me with the I'll-help-you-if-I-could expression.

Me: "you look pretty much the same. Butㅡ"

"I look a lot more handsome in person right? haha kidding. Although you already know me, I'll still introduce my self. My name is Kim Namjoon and the leader here. Nice to meet you Nara-ssi. I'll treat you really well and I'll drop honorifics since you're younger than me. Feel free to drop yours too." Finally, the leader speak to me.

When I want to answer him suddenly someone grabs my hands "I'm Seokjin, Kim Seokjin. Call me Jin for short. And the same goes for me, I'll drop honorifics hehe. I'm the oldest one here but you can drop yours too. I didnt let the others drop theirs, it is one of my special treat for you" Jin is seriously the kindest here haha.

"Eumm, Nara-ssi.. I'm Park Jimin hehe, nice to meet youㅡ" He's cute. "ㅡI think we are the same age, so.. I hope we can be friends and hope you can be more comfortable around me" He smiled.

"Min Suga here!! I'll drop my honorifics when I want to and when I feel more comfortable with you. You seems nice and I love your shoes so I think we can get closer later" He looked at me while smiling then change to his flat face, typical yoongi.

"You know me right? I'm Taehyung and I'll be your bestfriend because I'm fun. Give me your number and You'll find out more about me" He chuckled, then Namjoon slap his butt.

"Nuna, eumm.. My name is Jungkook and I'm the maknae here. And I think you are not a stalker andㅡ" I cut him off before he talked more about the stalker thing

"Yeah Jungkook, I know you didn't mean it. It's okay haha don't talked about it again, ya?" I smiled at him trying to make him trust me and stop the stalker thingy.

"Hahahaha okay.. nuna"

"So, the last one?"

I waited for Hoseok to introduce himself but he seems to not paying attention. He's on his phone and he's wearing his headphones.

I looked at him for a long time then Jin caught me stared at hoseok. Jin said he's writing his rap lyrics. I gave Jin an okay sign and continue what I want to say.

"Eumm so, first I want to inform you what the CEO just told me. You all gonna have a fan meet next week. The first one is in Busan and the second one is in Seoul. I hope you get enough rest and please stay healthy."

"Yes Ma'am!!" Taehyung shouted

"I'll make sure they have some rest" Jin tapped my shoulder and smiled

"Nuna!! I need all of your sns account!! quick!!" Jungkook run towards me.

"For what?"

"I'll follow you and I'll also Invite you to our group chat hehe"

"okay...." I gave him my username, my number and my id.

TING!!

Jungkook invites you to "Handsome Bangtan" group

Seriously.. why is the name of the group..
whatever..

"Basically I have nothing more to do here, so.. Have a nice day Bangtan! I'll get going first, Bye!" I turned around and goes out the room

Taehyung: "Nara-ya!! I'll call you!!"

Jungkook: "Nuna!! Ignore him!! Just answer my call!!"

Yoongi throws pillows at them "shut up"

I laughed at them, and that's the first time I have thought that I'm gonna love this job
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.