하나

🔔Kriiinggg!!!

Ah, it's already the tenth times that fuckin bells rings.

Hoamm..

I'm yawning again. Woke up from my precious school nap, the one and only thing I do when the ssaem told us to self study.
Omo, Why tf that girls over there are so obsessed with studying. It's been 3 hours since the self study thing started. Didn't they feel sick reading all those creepy books?
Hahaha. Oh! Jjamkan! look at that group at the corner. Are we gonna perform some drama or something today? Oh, they're putting on makeup... Okay. Whatever.

I think I have to stop myself, for having my own stupid thoughts and judge everything around while myself still halfawake and holding a small tedy to cover my face.

"NARA-YAAAAA!!! YOU'VE WAKE UP??!!"
My dearest chairmate, Kim Na Ri. Finally found me awake and so excited to tell me everything that just happened when I fell asleep. Even if it's not too important to say.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'M NOT REALLY SURE YOU'LL KNOW THEM, BUT THIS GROUP CALLED BTS IS TOTALLY RIPING MY HEARTS RN, HYOSUNG JUST TOLD ME ABOUT 'EM A HOUR AGO, AND THEY'RE SO HOT AND HANDSOME AND CUTE AND SEXY AND ADORABLE AND TALL AND.."

"I think I'll have more sleep Nari-ya" cuting her words are the best way to escape.

"AHHHH!!! ANDWAEE!! NOOO!! YOU HAVE TO HEAR MEEE" she's pouting.

"Stop talking about those boygroups thing jebal, I'm gonna throw up really"

"But they're amazing.." She lowered her voice "..and I think you should start to like this kind of thing than just sleep everywhere and everytime"

"Am I that sleepyhead?" I mean, really?

"Ehum, yes.." She nods

Whatever.

"Just give me some food, I'm hungry."

"Ohoooo!! I'll just buy you some toppoki when we go home later hihii"

"Ah molla."

Oh yeah

So..
Eumm..
Just call me, Nara. And I'm not korean, it's just what my friends usually call me. I'm studying at an International school at Seoul, Korea. Which means I can freely use english there but have to talk korean to 'survive' my daily life. And most of my friends is basically korean, because about 75% students here is korean, or mixed race. And I'm actually the 25% kids who's not korean nor have a blood of it. And... I... love to sleep and eat, yeay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🔔Ding Dong Ding 🔔

When you're at your eleventh hours of school, the last bells that end your school day will sounds like heaven.

"Ya! Kim NaRi! I need my toppoki"

"Ah sure! Let's go!! I know a place that sell a delicious one! Kaja!"

🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴

"Jaaaahh~ toppoki yogiseoyo!! "

"kamsahamnidaaa"

I'm not eating yet, since lunch time. I have to feed my self first now.

"Nari-ya, I'll fill my stomach first."

"Eo, geurae. Mani Meogo Nara-ya"

"Oooooo, Kim Nari. Your koreans getting better huh?"

"Is it? Whoaaa finally my hardwork was paid"

"Hahahaha you're so..." I can't even completed my sentence, because someone suddenly tripped and spilled his water on me.

"No! My shirt!"

"I'll get some tissues for you, wait there Nara-ya"

I really want to curse so bad.

Then, I looked up to see that stranger. A tall boy who wears a snapback and maroon coat. He looks like he is from a rich family, he dressed well.

"Excuse me, Mr? Why don't you say sorry or something?" He's not well-mannered geez

"I'm sorry. I trip." Is that it? No way.
"I'll call my manager and I'll buy you some new clothes"

He's so cold wtf.

But wait, he said manager? Is he an actor? Model? Or maybe.. a singer?

"No, it's fine. Just you apologising is enough"
Ok, I'm trying to be kind to stranger, I don't even think to make him pay for this or something. Let's just let it slide.

But,

He's not answering me.

He gave me a really long stare. I can saw his eyes right under his snapback. He looked at me weirdly. Is he a pervert or what?

I felt so uncomfortable. "I'll go now, annyeonghaseyo" I really hate his glare.

I took my bag, and turn around. I see Nari has just came bring me some tissues. I grab her arm and drag her out. Trying not to looked back and saw that boy. But I can felt his stare and I also can felt an evilish smirk on his face right now.
.
.
.
.
.
.