다섯

[The first day to meet the boys]

I sat on my red sofa, still wearing my pajamas. It's 5 am right now, but I've already prepared myself since 4. Because I remembered, that I haven't finished to learn all about the boys. I even didn't finish reading their profile, there's still two more members left.

"Here we go, the two youngsters"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Wait, I know you..

Full Name: Kim Tae Hyung
Position: Vocal
Birthday: December 30, 1995
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 58 kg
Blood Type: AB
Birthplace : Daegu
Family : Dad, mom, younger sister, younger brother
Hobbies: Searching for music that no one listens to, going on the computer

- He has been in the group for awhile, but fans didn't know or hear of him until the time around his debut.
- It is said that when his teaser image was released 5 personal fan clubs were created.
- He loves any type of meat. (Ssam friends!!)
- His favorite colors are black, green, and white.
- His ideal type is someone who takes care of him and loves only him. He also wants her to have a lot of aegyo.
- They call him Blank Tae because of his blank expression.
- Members say he is a horrible cook. (I'm not happy with this)
- He has a habit of biting his nails. (Eum..)
- His role model is his dad.

Now I remember, he's the one I saw at the hospital's park. We'll sure meet each other again huh? Like what he said before.
No wonder he has been chased by highschoolers this day, ckckck. Why did he goes out by himself anyway? He can't even cover his face. I think he'll be the one that give me the most stress for sure.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

OOOHHH HE'S THE YOUNGEST!! Oh wait, what is it again? Ah! MAKNAEEE!!
HE'S SO CUTEEE!! LOOK AT THAT SMILEE!! AND HIS HAIR!! AND HIS... His.. his... eyes.. Like I've seen it somewhere.

Full Name: Jeon Jung Kook
Position: Vocal, Dancer, Rapper, Maknae
Birthday: September 1, 1997
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 61 kg
Blood Type: A
Birthplace : Busan
Family : Mom, dad, older brother
Hobbies: Drawing

- His favorite foods are anything with flour (toppoki?)
- Would date Jin if he were a girl
- His favorite colors are red, black, and white. (Black snapback?)
- He has a weird habit where he sniffles a lot because of his rhinitis. He also wriggles his fingers a lot
- His role model is G-Dragon of BIGBANG.
- Said to be a very skilled cook.

Don't say, that he's the one that spilled his water. I clearly remember those eyes. The way he looked at me. It's happened just like it was yesterday. Oh god, please don't let him be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the company building. I asked the information girl where's the dance practice room. She beckoned me to the elevator, while explaining to me where I should go to.

I heard bangtan's song was played. It's one of my favourite song, Run. I saw all tof their MVs this morning. Make sure to not look like a dumbass when I met them. At least I know their songs, right?

I sang along while I walk toward the practice room. Their early song always somewhat similar to each other, but as time goes, they finally change it a little by little. Their musics was always so catchy, I sang along right away when the first time I heard 'Dope'.

At last, I saw the practice room. I'm so nervous, that my heart gonna exploded. What will I say first? I mean, sure I'll introduce my self and say hello.. but, what do I do after that? Omg, help me please someone.

I stood right in front of the door. I clearly heard their stepping sound and their laugh. The door was cover by a blurry mirror. I can't see what did they really do inside. I took my phone out, it's 6.55 am. I still have 5 minutes left. No no no, I nedd to do this know.

I grabbed the handle, and push the door slowly. Suddenly all the laugh I've heard before disappeared. The whole room became weirdly quiet. Am I entering wrong rooms? Maybe?
I starred at one of the boy there, it's Seokjin. I'm not in the wrong room. But why they looked at me like that? Did they know that they're gonna have a new manager? There's so much on my brain.
This is the longest 5 minutes I've ever feel in my life. Please, someone say something to me.

Suddenly, a familiar gesture from the back of the door walked to me. He looked at me right in my eyes, and smiled.

"Hello ma'am. Finally, we meet each other again, huh?"

.
.
.
.
.
.