여덟

We've arrived at a cafe near the bighit main building. It's a pretty small cafe so there's almost no one there except the boys. I got off hoseok's motorcycle and gave the helmet back to him.

He took off his helmet "Wait for me Nara, let's go together"

He's so cool when he's on his motorcycle, he gaves me this kind of bad boy vibe. But when he smiles or talk, he'll be the cutest man ever.

He walked towards me, he grabbed my hand and smiled "let's go"

I stared at his back, he still has his leather jacket on. And I can smell his perfume right when the wind blows. It felt so awkward so I just looked down while we walked to where the boys sit.

"NUUUNAAAAAA" Jungkook start calling my name from where he sits.

"Nara you've came?" Jin stands and waved at me.

"Sorry we're little late, there's traffic on the way here" Hoseok apologized to them.

Then, Namjoon drag me to his seat. "Sit here Nar, hehe" I thanked him and sit right away. He's nice.

There's Jungkook and Taehyung sitting on my leftside and Yoongi on my rghtside. Yoongi's head is already on the table and I can saw his eyes half closed.

"You said you aren't coming?" I asked him.

"People can't do everything they want to Nara-ssi. I got dragged here by those two" He pointed at Jin and Namjoon. I chuckled thingking how they dragged him.

"Nuna! aren't you going to greet me?" Jungkook looked at me.

"Hi" I answered shortly to tease him.

"Ah why you're so mean to meee" He whined

"Stupid Jungkook-ie, I'm the only one that she'll be nice to, Right Nar?" Taehyung gaves me his big smile.

"Hmmm... Nah." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Huaaaaa" He fakes his cry.

"Park Jimin! Stop playing with your phone!" Namjoon nagged him.

"Let him be Namjoon, he's dating a girl lately" Jin calmed him

"Who's the lucky girl Jimin?" I asked him.

"You didn't know? I thought she told you.." He looked at me with a confused look.

"Huh?"

"It's your friend, Nari.."

"WHAATTT???" I screamed and all attention is on me right away. "That b*tch, how can she hide this from me."

"I don't know.. here, she's calling" Jimin looks afraid.

"Did you tell her? That I knew it already?" I asked him.

"Yes.. that's why she called me.."

I pick up his phone and immediately scream.

"Ya!! Kim Nari!! How can you even??"

"Wow wow, slowdown d*mb*ss. I want to make it as a surprise. I want to tell you when we meet later."

"But you should've tell me earlier.. ah.."

"I'm sorry. But it's supposed to be a surprise. Don't you know what a surprise is?"

"Whatever. How can you even know him?"

"He's one of my regular patience.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this hahaha"

"Nara, here's your breakfast. We'll watch the movie after we eat" Suddenly Hoseok gave me a plate of pancake and sit in front of me.