Round 2.

The beautiful Cynthia Santana😍🍑. The most natural girl out there TBH!

After a long night of endless laughs and a small exchange of flirts Bella began to feel tired as Drake walked her to her dorm room.

Drake...
I'm serious in a few months I will be going to all star weekend and I think you should come with me.

Bella...
Well we would have to see about that Boy.

Drake...
Boy?

Bella...
Yeah isn't that what you refer to yourself "the boy".

Drake...
Wow, so sarcastic but I like it.

Bella....
Well this is me. I had a wonderful time and I can't wait to see you again.

Drake....
So did i, i just can't seem to get why you are single. You're funny, beautiful and have dreams of starting your own business. Now you tell me what man don't want that.

Bella....
a man that doesn't want to wait for me sexual wise. But, another man's lost is a even better man's treasure. So here we are.

They stop in front of Bella's dorm.

Drake....
So i guess this is goodnight?

Bella....
Yeah it looks that way.

Drake steps closer and brushes Bella's bang behind her ear and gives her forehead a nice peck. Bella shivers as Drake's lips touch her smooth skin. She backs away and begins to unlock her door.

Bella...
Make it to your hotel safely sweetheart. Text me as soon as you get there.

Drake...
Will do love.

Drake walks away as soon as she closes the door.

Bella walks in to see Gina watching "Empire". Gina jumps up in excitement.

Gina....
Ok sexy let me hear everything about this date.

Bella....
a lady never kisses and tells.

Gina.....
You kissed his penis?! Bella let me know! Were the rumors true? Does he really have the right to be called "papiconda"?

Bella....
Omg! Gina if you don't sit on your ass. No i didn't give him oral sex. We just talked the night away over great wine and food. No let me go wash my ass, you have any questions about that Oprah?

Gina....
Ok go wash but when you get out, i wanna hear every damn detail.

Bella...
Alright mami.

Bella goes and showers. While she is lotioning up from the shower she gets a facetime from 'the boy'.

Bella....
Hello..

Drake smiles and lays down in his bed

Drake....
Hey beautiful.

Bella blushes and says...

Bella...
Hey handsome.

Drake...
Wyd?

Bella...
Just got out of the shower.

She scans her iphone6s over her body where she is only wearing a white bra with some black undies. (in the MM)

Drake sits up.

Drake...
Damn you want some company... I mean i don't wanna rush you into anything that you aren't ready for.

Bella....
Actually yeah i am in need of some company. A little netflix and just chill. And don't worry i'm not gonna rush you into anything either you aren't ready for. I know you don't wanna be tied down to just one woman.

Drake.....
See that's where you are wrong. I'm looking for a woman that i can love and come home to, not some quick little fling. But, if you are serious about chilling then i have no problem coming through.

Bella....
Yes i am very serious. Come through.

Drake...
Alright i'm on the way but promise me something.

Bella...
Yeah anything.

Drake...
You will be fully clothed.

Bella laughs ands nods...

Bella...
Yeah i will, see you soon.

They hang up .

Bella...
Gina I'm gonna have some company!

Bella yells across the dorm from her bedroom.

Bella..
ok now what to wear.....