Where you Been?!

Bella...
Thanks Drake, I had such an amazing time.

Drake...
You welcome so did I. Think Gina gone be mad I kidnapped you for the night?

Bella....
Please, for some strange reason Gina wants me to get laid so bad. But that's not happening no time soon.

Drake...
So you say..

He smirks and begins to walk back to his car.

Drake...
I'm really gonna miss you Bella. You've made my time in New York very worthwhile.

Bella mood instantly dims. She forgot Drake was going back home to finish up the album.

Bella...
I feel the same. I'm really gonna miss you and our convos. You've made me feel very good about myself. I hope we can keep this up. This friendship I mean. What time do you have for a college girl.

Drake walks up to her and grabs her hand.

Drake....
For any college girl none.

Bella's Heart sinks into her chest.

Drake...
But for one I really admire all the time in the world.

Bella smiles and pecks his lips.

Bella...
Call me when you land?

Drake...
Of course Gorgeous.

Bella walks away and begins to proceed to the Dorm elevator.

........
Hey hold the elevator!

Bella...
Sure!

He steps on the elevator and you're in complete aww of this mystery man. Yeah he was fine but he still wasn't as good looking as Drake. His cologne filled the elevator and your knees begin to buckle as you inhale his wonderful scent. He was 6'2 and caramel. He was so buff it made no sense. Well there's nothing wrong with looking right?

.......
Thanks so much miss....?

Bella.....
Miss Gonzales, Bella Gonzales... And you are? What floor?

.....
Floor number 5, I'm Travis Washington I'm new here. I'm the substitute for Mrs.Stephens while she's out on leave.

Bella....
Oh wow, she's finally left just a few days before her due date. Lord knows she was about to pop.

Travis laughs at your joke and begins to study your outfit.

Travis....
Walk of shame I suppose?

Bella...
Ummm no I-- I just was out with an old friend that's all. As if that's any of your business Mr.

Travis...
My bad little lady. Well this is my floor. Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll see you during Chemistry.

He hops off and you begin to breathe out deeply.

Bella...
Damn calm down Bella.

You hop off the elevator and began walking down the long hallway to your dorm. You quietly open the door only to be greeted by a glowing Gina.

Bella...
Girl you look good! Did you change your hair?

Gina...
As a matter of fact yea- hold up bitch you ain't slick. I was just joking when I said sleep with the nigga damn. But I want details, every filthy, pounding, dripping detail. Damn I'm getting hot already and you ain't told me shit.

Bella...
There are no details. We had dinner at his hotel room and he asked if I can stay the night. He slept on the chair and I took his bed. End of story. Now move I need to shower.

Gina...
Holding off the good stuff I see. Did you hear Mrs. Stephens had her baby boy! And I hear our sub is so fine.

Bella...
Oh... I ran into him on the elevator Gi. He is something for your eyes. But don't say that around the man. Between you and Aiyanna's hoe ass he's gonna get fired.

Gina...
You wanna watch Mean girls with me?

Bella....
Of course after I get out of the shower. And take me a long ass nap. Plus I want to make sure Drake's plane landed safely.

Later that night....

Gina...
You washed all of Drake's kids off of you slut?

Bella...
Yeah after I got Andre's kids out of my mouth, now scoot your ass over.

Gina...
Keep talking about my man and I'm gonna kick your Spanish ass! Oh TMZ!

Bella...
How man times I gotta tell you that, that show is too trashy.

Gina...
Yeah but it's funny when Kanye yells at the people. Wait that ain't Kanye... That's Drake.

Bella....
Turn it up Gi!

TMZ Annoucer....
Drake And his former flame Rihanna were spotted out together tonight right after Drake's return to Cali. Is the two finally becoming a couple again? Or are they strictly friends. Our reporters caught up with Drake and Rih outside of Mr. Nice Guy.

Cameraman...
Drake you and Rih? Y'all back together?

Drake....
Just music man.

Cameraman...
Don't you think it's a little weird after a few days you are seen with a new young lady then your back with Rih? Are you seeing this college girl?

Bella bites her nails and she looks for Drake to answer.

Drake...
Nah man that was nothing. I'm focused on making music with Rih and my album. That's it. No more questions.

Bella stared on as her heart Broke into two.

Gina...
What a Fuckboy! Bella he's a huge asshole and he didn't deserve any of your time.

Bella...
You're right. First man I ever show some attention to and he does this. Never again.

He y'all missed me???? Missed y'all!!! I finally for some wifi. Thank the heavens I'm back. I do think Drake and Rih are a couple tho. I love Rihanna so no hate here. I introduced a new male Character. I don't know who I want to play him... So right now he's a mystery....