SEVENTEEN

SEVEENTEN:

"I don't know what I feel when i started fan girling you SEVENTEEN! I'm not a fan of you when you debuted and I haven't seen or heard your songs. I saw Hoshi because of my friends, then I know Woozi because he looks like Suga from BTS and my friends just keeps bugging me because of that. "

"I saw this post that my friends shared, it's a page a reaction page actually, so that video is a dessert kpop version. I loved it so I stalked that page, and saw a Reaction Video of Mansae, it's ironic because I was just laughing at the reaction video of mansae. Then I saw you all Seventeen. I saw my babes Jeonghan. Haay.. at first I have having a hard time knowing you all 13 boys, but when I started watching your other videos, you channel. That's the time that I was crazy for you all, especially Jeonghan babes, Seungkwan, S.coups, Jun, Jisso, Hoshi, woozi aiiishhhhh! All of you! You bias wrecker! I love all of you now! "

"I, Diane.. Loving you with all I have, I am a multifandom and I'll start being loyal to you guys, even though I can't.. I am a IGOT7, ARMY, EXO-L and of course you SM17E. "

"I've been a Kpop fan when I was 14 and now I'm 16. My first fandom is IGOT7, then next the ARMY and EXO-L and lastly you boys SM17E. Wooooo.. I am kinda excited for you because you make your own music and dance that's why i love you. But please don't burden Hoshi and especially Woozi only doing it. You're a group afterall. "

I'm a proud MOUNTEEN!!!