Chapter 6.

James's POV: 

I am currently at my Gym locker sitting on the metal bench in the boy's room, thinking about the hug with Riley last night. I dropped her off at school this morning and we ate breakfast together, but she went off to do her own thing once we arrived and met with the girl's while i went and met up with the boys since Amanda never showed. 

"Man, you've been sitting here for the past 5 minutes starring into space.." One of my best friends, Eldon spoke as he took a sit beside me opening the lid to his water bottle. 

"Yeah dude, what's wrong?" One of my other best friends West spoke up as he shut his locker and took a seat on the ground in front of us. 

"Nothing." I tell them quietly as i took a sip of my drink then fiddled with the lid to my water bottle. 

"Girl trouble, Amanda never showed this morning and you haven't mentioned Riley every five minutes like when we met her yesterday.." Eldon tells us seriously, as him and West both look at me giving me a nudge.

"Amanda and i keep fighting and Riley's literally been around for 3 days, not to mention her and Shane nearly kissed last night." I ramble, without taking much of a breath before fixing my shoelace. 

"THEY WHAT." both the boys practically yell in complete shock as they face me, their eye's showing evidence they were just as shocked as i was last night. 

"Shhh. The girl's locker is just next door," I tell them pointing to the wall which next door is the girl's gym locker where they get ready. 

"Riley is pretty hot though not going to lie.." Eldon tells me as a joke as he stands up from beside me as we slowly make our way out of the boy's locker and to the gymnasium. 

"And you won't get her so keep your eyes off." I tell him half playing around and half serious as he laughs at me.

"Shane's got more of a chance then you do, bro.." West tells Eldon as he watches Shane and Riley across the room, causing me to look and see Riley stretching with Shane, Alex and Michelle as she carries on laughing. 

"James is the one who look's jealous.." Eldon spoke as he hit me on the shoulder, causing me to snap out of it "Dude you are starring now.." Eldon continues as West start's to laugh.

I look away noticing i was indeed starring as i hit them back, "Wasn't starring i am keeping my eye on the situation. That's it." I reply sternly followed by a little laugh to lighten the mood.

"Right dude..." West tells us as he starts stretching his leg's as him and Eldon both look at each other and then laugh yet again. 

" Okay dude, "Keeping my eye on the situation.", that's what it is.." They both reply mocking me in the exact voice i used before laughing causing me to laugh a little bit as well  just as Amanda came over to us and stood next to me. 

"Hey James." Amanda spoke  as she fixes her hair and ties it up in a pony tail as we are about to begin the lesson.