Chapter 17.

James's POV:

The boys and i are just chilling waiting for everyone as we chill in the foyer after the concert, all of our friends including Riley have to make there way out of the arena which will take awhile as everyone trying to exit the same arena at once to go out through the main lounge area's and food venues to actually exit the building at once isn't exactly easy. 

The gig was seriously amazing, the atmosphere was insane and everyone was having a good time. We played a bunch of songs and it was honestly one of the most incredible experiences ever. All the girls were screaming at us and it was cool. 

I watched Riley dance from the front row with Amanda and Michelle both sides of her along with Giselle and everyone else closely around them as they scattered the front row dancing ans singing the lyrics but the whole time my eyes kept focus on Riley, seeing the beautiful smile on her face and how much fun she was having with the girls. 

Riley was recording me, well the band, but she seemed to be smiling at her phone a lot and looked away every time she saw me smirk at her, blushing then giggling with the girls and out of the whole time we were on stage my eyes kept focus on her. 

It was nice to see a carefree side to Riley, one where she didn't care what people think, just her enjoying herself and i knew she was starring at me, not Shane which also made me smirk at her a little too. 

"That was unreal," Michelle said as she hugged John who gladly hugged her back, causing me to snap out of my current day dream. 

"Thanks, it was unreal for us to even play here," John replied hugging her back, "I'm glad you could make it." He told her with a smile as i watched Michelle blush before she caught me looking at her, i chuckled embracing her into a hug just as West came over. 

We all knew they liked each other, it was obvious. I'm guessing Michelle started to guess that i knew because she'd always give me the 'shut up' face and roll her eyes at me every time i caught her or them while John on the other hand was lowkey crushing on her but acted like he wasn't. 

"Well done homie." West congratulated me as he gave me a fist pump followed by a 'bro hug'. followed by Eldon who also congratulated me.

"Thanks boys." I tell them with a smile as i give the girl's all hugs and thank them for coming as i begin sitting on one of the speakers we'd brought in for our set, pulling out my phone from my back pocket seeing no new texts. 

"Has anyone seen Riley and Amanda?" I ask them nervously as i look around, not noticing either of them walk in yet,  Michelle smiles at me before replying as she takes a seat on the ground in front of me sitting beside West and Giselle who had just taken a seat. 

The thought of Amanda telling Riley we were no longer together did cross my mind, as they have been a lot closer now that we've broken up. Amanda think's i like Riley and i'm not even sure if that's the case, but i do think Riley might like me but then she's always off with Shane so maybe she likes him but that doesn't mean i can't worry about her. 

"They went to the bathroom," Michelle tells me with a smile as Giselle sat next to her, "The lines were insane though so they'll probably be awhile." She tells us from beside Michelle giving me a 'dont even worry about it look' and i chuckled, knowing i was probably worry for nothing, but when it came to Riley i always seemed to worry.