Chapter 11.

Riley's POV: 

I sat with everyone at lunch while James and West are sitting in detention, i sat quietly fiddling with the note in my hand that James gave me. He could have just texted me but instead he wrote me a note, not going to lie i did think it was a little bit cute, okay maybe a lot. 

"What are you fiddling with?" Shane ask's from beside me as he tries to grab the envelope out of my hand. 

"It's just uh for an assignment," I reply quickly trying to think of a reason, "I'm going to go see if James and West are out of detention yet," I tell him as i put my bag on my back and pick up the frozen popper i was currently drinking. 

"I can come with you?" Shane offers as he takes a bite out of his apple as Thalia starts laughing at something Amanda has said. 

"Nope. It's fine honestly." I tell him with a smile as i quickly get up and make my way past the group who hasn't noticed i've left yet. 

I get out my phone and check it and see  even more messages from people back home who won't leave me alone. It's annoying actually because i don't want to talk too any of them, i have no reason too. 

I quickly put it in my pocket of my school skirt before zipping it up as i made my way inside to James's classroom which he was sat in detention with West still a long with 4 other people. I smiled at him  through the window a little. I then made my way over to the lockers, as i took a seat leaning against the bottom ones as i put my backpack and drink beside me, opening the letter quietly as i glanced the empty halls. 

"Yo riles, aka princess riles. 

I promise i didn't mean to find all the information in which i did, we don't have to talk about it. But i'm here if you want too. I also know that you dislike my girlfriend the looks are obvious haha jealous maybe? Nah kidding, but i'm sorry for upsetting you. I'll make it up too you, and no i didn't mean that you were an idiot. Hope you're okay, love J xx. " 

Just as i finished reading the letter with a goofy smile on my face the detention doors opened and the boy's slowly walked out as i looked over at them, "That detention was the worst!" West says throwing the basket ball he has in his hands up in the air. 

"I swear she was never going to let us go man!" I hear James say as the walk over to me. 

"Yo Riles." James says casually as he opens his locker and West opens his also grabbing his school bag out of it swinging it on his shoulder. 

"Hey Ri." West tells me with a smile as James and i look at each other, him being even taller than me as i'm still sat down. 

"Hey." I tell them both with a smile as i shut the letter putting it in my school pocket which my phone is in. 

"I'm going to meet the others, Eldon sent me 8 texts. " West tells us with a smile as he looks at his phone then back at us, "You two coming?" West asks us as he throws his basket ball in the air.

"We might catch up with you guys a little later." James tells him giving him a look to leave as he roll's his eyes before catching the ball.