The Dream Pt. 1

Zane's POV

I really regretted it after I had done it though, she kissed back?! I was happy but shocked at why she kissed back. Does she like me...or m-maybe even loves me like I do her!? No she can't like me, I was evil. She probably wants to kill me after all I have done.

"U-uuh, I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." I said shyly and looked at the ground.

"Umm, i-it's fine. I kinda enjoyed that k-kiss." Aphmau 

said shyly also looking at the ground. We both blushed like a tomato, all there was from that point on was silence looking into each others eyes. Aphmau finally broke the silence saying 

"We should get back to the house." 

"Y-yeah, we sh-should." I said starting to walk back with her to the house. It was an awkward walk back, and that lead to an awkward rest of the night. We went to bed as soon as we got home. I then slowly drifted of into a dream.

Dream

All I could see was me and this girl, she had long wavy black hair. We were in this large white castle, with a purple design on it really big on the front. I looked over, i-it was Aphmau?! I know I like her, but she doesn't like me...why would I have this dream? I looked over at her and her head was on my shoulder, she looked at me and slowly leaned in. I had no idea what to do, but I leaned in anyway and kissed her back passionately. I felt sparks and fireworks everywhere around us.

Dream Over

I woke up, I saw Aphmau was still sound asleep, but she was saying something. I listened closely, she was saying "Z-zane. Zane." Why was she saying my name?! Don't get ahead of yourself Zane, she is probably having a nightmare if it was about me. I then went back to bed.

A/N

I hope you guys liked this, I would appreciate it if you would comment down below some ideas on what could happen next. Thanks guys!!