Dance Lessons

Aphmau's POV

I woke up noticing someone's arms around me, I look up and saw Zane was the arms around me. I started to smile and blush like a freak.

"Zane. Wake up," I said trying to wake him up.

"10 more minutes moooom," Zane said still pretty tired. I get up finally and soon Zane wakes up too. I then remembered what happened last night, I kissed Zane on the cheek?! Why did I do that? Do I like him? I don't know, with that I left it alone. We made breakfast, when we were done I started to do the dishes when Zane picks me up from behind and I start to squirm.

"Ah! Zane, what are you doing?! Put me down!" I was laughing so hard while trying to squirm out of his arms.

"I am taking you away. You aren't gonna finish those dishes anytime soon." Zane joked around. We were laughing like idiots, I have never seen this side of Zane. He is being nice, funny, sociable (to me at least), and cute...WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!

"Don't worry I think you're cute too," Zane said blushing.

"D-Did I say that out l-loud?" I said hiding my face.

"Yeah," Zane replied. Then it was all silent till' he continued with his joke, and carried me around the house. He went to go put me down, but as soon as I was put down I jumped on his back for some "revenge" for his little joke. Then he tripped on the table, and we ended up falling on top of each other, we both blushed super hard.

"U-u-uh, are y-you okay Zane?" I stuttered.

"Y-yeah. How about y-you?" Zane stuttered as well. We then got up and just stared at the floor. There was a silence between us until there was a knock on the door. Zane went to finish my dishes as his punishment for his little joke earlier. I answered the door and see an out of breath Laurance.

"Laurance? Are you okay?" I asked him, letting him in.

"Yeah, I'm fine I just ran here. Can we talk in private?" Laurance asked me with worry in his eyes.

"Yeah sure. Zane we'll be upstairs in my room if you need me," I told Zane. He nodded at me and continued the dishes. We then went to my room to talk. He then pushed me against the wall, and kissed me. I then pushed him off of me onto the floor!

"Laurance?! Why did you do that?" I screamed at him.

"You haven't been yourself lately, and I needed to know if Zane put you under a spell. I saw you kiss him on the cheek last night! All of a sudden you start having a liking in him, doesn't seem like you!" He screamed back at me.

"He didn't put me under a spell. I have seen a different side of him that no one has ever seen before, I have only just recently seen this side of him. Honestly he has been turning good, and ya know what I do have a liking in him. I am glad I kissed Zane on the cheek. Now Laurance if you can't tell I am very frustrated at you, obviously, so leave!" I screamed at him and pointed to the door. Laurance just left with an annoyed face on. When he left, I went back down to see what Zane was doing. He was just finishing up the dishes.

"You almost done your punishment?" I teasily asked him.

"Just finished it, and by the way you act alot like a mom. A good mom, your children are lucky to have you," Zane said smiling. I have never seen him smile, it's a cute smile.

"Awww, thanks. Come on, I want to show you something." I told him, kinda hoping he would actually come.

"Okay, lead the way," Zane said putting his hand out for me to hold. I just kinda stared at his hand stunned and nervous. He then quickly took his hand away to smooth it off by rubbing the back of his neck.

"U-Umm, sorry about th-that. I didn't mean to do that, got c-caught up in the moment." Zane stuttered looking down at the floor. I then interlocked my hand with his. He then looked up at me confused.

"It's okay, we're friends now," Although I wanted to be more than friends.",it's fine to be nice to each other ya know." We laughed then walked to the Lady Irene Statue. Surprisingly Emmalyn and Kenmur wasn't here, but we sat there talking to Irene, and talking to each other basically. There was a silence, then I started to stare at the sunset. It was so beautiful!

Zane's POV

I looked into Aphmau's eyes as she was staring at the sunset, and her eyes glistened so perfectly. I felt like I could do anything, say anything, do anything, and be anyone when I'm around her. She makes me feel like we are the only two people on Earth and that nothing could stop us. She started talking about Emmalyn's wedding. (Pretend that we are at this part compared to Minecraft Diaries) She was panicking to much, I put my hands on her shoulders so that she could face me and say

"You can do this. I believe in you, but I have never seen you dance to a slow song which is usually at weddings. Plus I overheard Emmalyn talking about having a couple slow songs besides the one for her and Kenmur. Come on," I stand up with my hand out, she just looks at me like a lost puppy. 

"What are you doing Zane?" Aphmau asked getting up taking my hand.

"Teaching you to slow dance, what else?!" We laughed. "You have to be closer than that." I said pulling her closer to me. I froze, then continued with my lesson.

"Okay now arms. One arm on my shoulder, the other in my hand," She follows as I say. I then explain the steps to her. She catches on quickly, and then does a bunch of moves within the basics of the dance.
"What?! Have you done this before?" I asked astonished at her technique.

"Maybe, but what I do know is you gotta step up your game?" She said teasing me trying to start a competition.

"Is that a challenge?" I ask looking into her eyes with concentration.

"It is on!" She said.

We both started adding some moves within the basic dance. I then dipped her and we were staring into each other's eyes. We slowly came back up from the dip, foreheads touching. Lips almost touching. Eyes locked on each others. Arms around each other. I then start to place a kiss on her lips, it was risky but I felt like I had to. I really regretted it after I had done it though.....