Chapter 29

Anya's POV:

I woke up 20 minutes later to see Jackson's face next to mine. He's so cute! I smiled and almost laughed when Jackson let out a little snore. I tried moving, but Jackson's arms were wrapped around my waist. I tried moving again, but Jackson's hold on me grew tighter. Goddammit. I pecked his lips, but he only gripped me even tighter. I wrapped my arms around his neck and full on kissed him. He shot up awake from the bed to see me smirking. "You tease," Jackson pouted. I chuckled, "Sorry, but I had to wake you up." Jackson kissed my cheek and smiled. "It's okay."

The Princess and the Frog was still on, so we decided to keep watching it. Nurse Jen came in the room to give us a plate of so many apple slices and a jar of Biscoff spread. Yummaaaaaaay!

Me and Jackson kept dipping our apple slices in the jar of Biscoff spread, while watching The Princess and the Frog. Jackson still had his arm around my back and his hand on my waist and my head on his chest.

At the end of the movie ***

"In the south land, there's a city way

down on the river

Where the women are very pretty

and all the men deliver!

They got music, it's always playin'.

Start in the daytime, go all through the night

And when you hear that music playin',

Hear what I'm sayin' and make it feel alright!"

"This movie is completely awesome," Jackson said, as he ate his last apple slice with some Biscoff spread on it. "I told you," I smirked.

"Grab sombody, come on down

Bring your paintbrush, we're painting the town!

There's some sweetness going around!

Dreams do come true in

New Orleans!"

"Best Disney movie I've ever watched," Jackson laughed. I chuckled and said, "Like I said, I told you." Jackson got up from the bed and hugged me. I hugged him back and dug my face in his warm chest. I could feel his heartbeat. Then Jackson pulled out of the hug and laid me back on the bed.

Jackson checked his phone, and his face showed a little bit of shock. "Babe, my dad wants me to go home now. Are you sure you can stay here by yourself?" I gave him my 'wtf' face and then chuckled. "You sound like my sister and her boyfriend." I wrapped my arms around Jackson's waist. "I'll be fine. There are nurses like Nurse Jen, that will take care of me." He smiled down at me and hugged me back. "Alright. If something's wrong, call me." I nodded 'okay' and Jackson walked out of the door.

I was alone again. Dammit.

Unknown POV:

After Jackson was far away from the hospital, I signaled Keegan to go in the hospital. "Are you ready, Keegan?" He nodded. "Do you remember the plan?" Keegan nodded again, and he entered the hospital. I then walked away, back to my house.

Keegan's POV:

I entered the hospital like ***** told me to. I snuck from the receptionist and walked toward Anya's room.

I thought about why I agreed to do this. ***** said that she would pay for my family's bills if I did this little favor for her. I'm definitely gonna get in trouble for this. My family is poor, we live in this small apartment, my parents, three brothers, baby twin sisters, and I. The landlord upped the rent and we don't have the money we need to pay it off. So I decided to ask people around if there was a job for me to do. So far, I've gotten only 10 bucks. Then ***** told me about her 'situation' and I told her about mine. She offered me the exact amount of money that my family needs to pay off the rent, so I agreed to do it without any hesitation.

I stood in front of Anya's room and opened the door. Anya was asleep, and there was no one else in the room. Good. I walked toward the hospital bed. Time to do what she told me.