Chapter 2

Natsu PoV

Did I natsu dragneel just rejected... Wow that has never happened to me before.

Anyway, hi my name is natsu dragneel. The player, Badboy of the school. I am 17. I live with my adopted parents and sister, I Class them as my real parents because I didn't now my real parent. My mom left me at an orphanage, when I was a baby. She left a letter with me and it said the reason why I was there... I hate her. But when I was 5, I got adopted by grandenney and igneel. They are the best. A Couple of years later when I was ten they adopted a little girl called Wendy. She had the same past as me left with out a mother. Wendy has long blue hair and brown eyes, she is 14 now, they adopted her when she was 7.

Anyway enough about me.

I walked away from Lucy and questioned why she said no. Am I not good looking enough l. Is she going out with someone.

"Hey natsu" a certain long black haired boy said.

"Hey Gajeel, I am gonna skip school today I don't feel so good" I lied. I just didn't wanna tell him the embarrassment of getting rejected.

"Okay dude, I will tell the office you had a family emergency" he said kindly, I nodded and thanked him. And ran out of school. I left quickly and left through the gate. I then walked home slowly. Once I got near the shop next my house, I went in. The design of the shop was white walls with blue swirls painted randomly. It was quite pretty. The shelves in the shop were full of sweets (candy). Then in the next row of shelves was the drinks, then the alcohol, and Finlay everyday supply's! I grab a Cadbury plain dairy mild chocolate bar! My favourite, mmmmmmm. I then walk up the cashier, it was a guy with brown hair and blue eyes, he looked as if he hated his job, I am not surprised! I give him the chocolate bar and he scans it. "That will be 1 pound please!" He said with a fake smile. I handed him the money and thanked him, then walked out. I ate the chocolate bar, with I walked the rest of the way home.

I continued to think about what Lucy said, (I know dangerous) while eating

I continued to think about what Lucy said, (I know dangerous) while eating. I am just a fuck boy, I asked my self over and over again until I reached my mansion with now my empty wrapper. I opened the door and ran up stairs to my room, where maid Virgo was making my room. I felt sick, I told her too leave. Why did the most hottest girl in my year reject me... Am I ugly, am I not nice. Then I realised.... She's not worth me getting all worked over.I am such a loser for thinking j was just a fuck boy! Of course I am not! I'm the natsu dragneel.

*time skip to 3:45*

"Natsu, me and mama are home" I heard my little sister yell.

" hey wend" I said walking down stairs.

"Natsu Wendy come here please" mom yelled from the sitting room.  I now what is going to happen and I get to throw a party. Whoop, whoop.

" kids me and your father are going on a business trip for a long long time. Infact I don't even know when we will be back. And I am getting a separate babysitters for both off you" yessssss, wait.... WHAT BABYSITTER.... FUCK KNOW I CANT HAVE MY PARTY.

"Why can't I babysit" I asked coolly .

"Because your a terrible babysitter" Wendy frowned, with cute puppy dog eyes. True I am.

"Fine" I gave in.

My mom walked out and starting to ring what I can only guess to be the babysitter.

"Hello, yes I would like to have you babysit my boy, yes the name grandenney, yes, is it okay if you stay here, good, how long?, when we get back I am not sure, come to 14 cherry blossom lane for 7pm on Friday I will make it worth it though with over 10, million Jewels, *laughs*, we'll wait until you meet him you will realise why I am paying you so much. Thank you" my mom said sweetly.

"Natsu I got you a babysitter, her name is.."

"Mom I don't care" I say visibly pissed of that she won't let me take care of my self.

"Who do you think your talking to?" She said sternly.

"Well I am looking at you, so!" I say cheekily.

"NATSU DRAGNEEL GET TO YOUR ROOM!" She yelled.

"Sorry mom" I spoke calmly. I walked up to my room and sat on my bed.

I wonder who is babysitting me. I hope it ain't a guy that's awkward. I hope there the same age as me. I look at my phone and see its 9:00pm. I decided to take my clothes off and jump in the shower. I wash my body quickly and get out. I put on some fresh boxers and jump in to bed. It was now 10:30. Tsk, so much for a quick shower I thought.

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author