Chapter 15

***Natsu pov***

I woke up to the Scent of strawberries an vanilla, I knew it was Lucy. "Hey" she giggled lightly, turning to face me. "Hey Luce" I say in my rough, groggy morning voice. I looked at her she was blushing; how cute. Her room was beautiful, it was really tumblr, it had cool fairy lights that changes colour. Also had a big sign on the wall that said 'love' which had a book shelf next to it. It was really girly.

She hugged me and I hugged her back, I really do love this girl. She's so sweet and nice. I don't want to hurt her, I can't believe I though lisanna was the one I liked. How dumb can I be? Lucy IS perfect and she's always been right in front of me. I hope one day she will be mine, and I hope she doesn't regret it. She was looking into my eyes and I was looking in to her, perfect brown orbs. "You ready for today?" She asked, "what's happening today?" I said confused. "We are having a sleep over with the gang to night remember." She said poking my nose, she giggled again. "Oohhhhh".

"We need to get up and go shopping come on" she said grabbing my hand, sending tingles all over my body. She got me up and took me next door to my room. Then I was pushed into my bedroom, "get changed" she yelled on the other side of the door, I lay put on my bed a red checkered top, a white tee, black skinny jeans and some vans. My signature look! I took of my pjs and went to the bathroom getting to get a quick shower, I washed my body with soap and water, making sure I smell nice. I get out and wrap a towel around my lower waist, then rub my self till I'm dry.

Grabbing my Sure men's deodorant, spraying it on My under arms so I don't smell like bio. I then grab some boxers and socks and put them on, after i put my black skinned jeans on and then my white top, making it cover my abs, sticking on my red flannel and vans I'm ready to go! I quickly spray some lynx black on and I go down stairs and wait for Luce.

*** Lucys pov***

I get out of my clothes and go into the shower, I rub strawberry scented bath soap all over me, then rinse it off with water. I get out and dry my self off. I then get some clothes out of my wardrobe, it was really sunny outside so I put something that's WILL keep me cool on, I wore a tight crop top that showed my cleavage, and a mini skirt that was mid thigh length. With that I wore some bracelets and a handbag. With some black converse. I tied my hair up to the side with my blue ribbon and done some light make up.

I walked down stairs checking the time

I walked down stairs checking the time. 12:11 nice, everyone said they should be competing around for like 5 - 6. I walk around to find Natsu, I found him in the sitting room playing on his phone. "I'm ready let's go" I say too him, he looks up, and starts blushing hard. Like I've never seen him blushing like this. "L-lets go -th-then" he stuttered, walking behind me. We said bye to Wendy who was watching YouTube. Then left to go to the car. We both got in the car. "H-ey I've um gotta go to the toilet ill be right back" he said quickly getting out of the car.

***Natsu's pov***

Lucy. She looked sexy, we got to the car and I looked down to see a bulge in my pants, god sake. I need to sort this out like now! "H-hey um I've gotta go to the toilet I'll be right back" I said not even waiting for her to respond. I raced to the bath room and started my business.

***lucys pov***
***15 mins later****

Where is he? Should I go back inside? I opened the door of the car, but just as I did that, natsu was back outside. I closed the door and In came a very sweaty Natsu, he was breathing heavily and was red in the face. I wonder why? "Sorry I was just... um... helping Wendy get something?" He said unsure of him self. "Okay, let's go".

We then proceeded to go to the store to buy thing for the night. We sung and just had fun on the way there. He then Parked out side of the store and we went in side. "So what do we need to get?" He said looking at me  "Well how much do we have to spend"I asked. "£200" he explained, my eyes grew bigger, IS HE KIDDING ME RN.

I got a trolley and looked at my shopping list.

Damn that's a lot of food, but it is for 8 of us

Damn that's a lot of food, but it is for 8 of us... we're all gonna be obese by the end of the night... I laugh at my thoughts.

We walk around the store, I see two girls staring at Natsu, he stares back at them, one of the girls send him a wink. He looks away from the and at me and wraps an arm around my waist as we walk. I smiled as he held me close. I look at the girls who were now looking at the clothe section. Nasty then removed his arm making me feel alone. He went to grab the milkshakes. He was walking back when two guys that looked over at us stopped. "Hey " one smiled he had a heavy accent. The other blew a kiss. "What's your name beautiful?" He asked whispering in my ear. "Uh I umm" words couldn't form. I looked over to Natsu who isn't moving, he was angry. "Come on baby let's go to my house?" The other said grabbing my bum. The aisle was empty only us we where at the back of the store too. Nobody was around. Natsu came running over once the man grabbed my bum, "who the fuck do you think you are " Natsu asked angrily. "Non of your business " the man said. I was frozen with fear, "get away from her" Natsu said grinding his teeth together. "Or what" that was it Natsu punched the man in the gut he fell on the floor the other fled away somewhere. Natsu put the milkshakes in the trolly. We turned around and got up. The man got up too but we were just far enough out of the aisle where people could see us. Natsu saw that he was and took my bum in his hand. I felt electricity flow throw my body, now this I don't mind.

We got the stuff we need and left.

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author